Yang lands on the floor, and Blake drops down from a ledge on the wall. Elm looks down at Vine and then looks at Blake and Yang, surprised.

The other ops stop their fights.

Karen: (Guess they're not used to losing)

Yang, who is holding onto the kusarigama form of Gambol Shroud, swings Blake overhead toward Elm, who has rooted herself in place with her Semblance.

Elm pushes the pole of her hammer at Blake, who uses it to bounce herself up into the air over Elm and swings her kusarigama at her.

Elm turns and swings her hammer at Blake as she drops down, only for Blake to create a clone to take the hit and propel herself into the air.

While Elm continues to attack Blake, who shoots at her, Yang fires explosive bullets at the floor all over the room, creating deep cracks.

Elm notices that the ground beneath her feet is loose and lifts her foot to find that the floor is completely shattered. She glares at Yang and spins her hammer, deactivating her Semblance.

Yang propels herself forward with her weapons' recoil, and Elm shifts her hammer into its rocket launcher form.

Yang stops herself just short of Elm, activates her Semblance and punches the floor, creating an outward blast that sends Elm flying into the air and shatters the floor even more.

I see Blake kick off from the sky light to send herself toward Elm, and Yang uses recoil to propel herself upward with her Semblance still active. As the two pass Elm in mid-air, Yang punches her and Blake slashes her with her katana.

Elm screams as her Aura shimmers, and her Aura finally breaks when she lands on the floor. Blake and Yang land on the floor behind her, and Yang deactivates her Semblance.

Akame: (They really are amazing)

Karen: (Well, they are on Y/N's team)

I chase after them as I see Ruby finishing up her fight with Harriet as she hits an ice wall and falls unconscious.

Ruby: We have to stop Ironwood. If he can't access the Relic, he can't move Atlas.

Weiss: We just have to get to the Winter Maiden.

Yang: Blake and I will look for the others.

Ruby: But our Scrolls don't--

One of the elevators makes a ping noise, the doors open to reveal it Maria and Pietro as she holds her scroll with the wanted notice on the screen.

Pietro: Oh!

Maria: This is the part where they ask us to help.

3rd Person POV:

Winter and Penny have gotten Fria into one of the pods of the Aura transfer machine.

Winter: I hope it will be painless for her.

Penny: You said your personal feelings do not matter.

Winter: They won't change my actions. What I'm committed to. The power of the Winter Maiden and the Relic must be kept from our enemies. Even if it means she dies.

Winter: But yes Penny, we must still acknowledge our personal feelings, wrestle with them. It ensures us that we're on the right path. It's what makes us human.

Penny: I think... I think I understand.

A explosion is heard in the distance as the room shakes.