Chapter 17

Lily P.O.V

My eyes open wide as I adhere to the light. I feel my legs move and then I sit up. I grab my chest trying to not have a panic attack.

"Lily oh my god!" My mom yells in tears as she runs and hugs me. I try to breath as she hugs me but she squeezes so tight I barely can.

"Call Vice!" She yells at the nurse lady. The nurse calls on the phone next to my bed and calmly talks to him.

"Ma'am we need to check on your daughter." She says as my mom pulls away from me.

"Ok." My mom sighs and walks out the door looking at me.

The nurse asks if anything hurts and checks my vitals. I hear the door bang open and I jump. I look as I see Vice running towards me.

"Flower I thought I lost you." He says kissing my face all over. I chuckle and look up at him and I shake my head.

"I wouldn't leave you now would I?" I ask creasing my eyebrows and he pecks my lip for the first time.

"I've missed kissing you." He whispers pulling my lips to his again. I sigh into the kiss and pull back.

"How long was I asleep for?" I ask him looking in his worried eyes.

"Three months." He nods his head and looking down at the ground.

"We're are the rest of them and Natan." I say sitting up filling as he sits down on the bed.

"They're on the way." He shrugs his shoulders grabbing my neck and pulling me to kiss him again.

"Why didn't you drive them too?" I ask chuckling and tilting my head. He smiles and holds my cheek in his hand.

"I actually bought a place for us. I planned on telling you later that day and then this happened, so I've been living there. I got most of the furniture there, all yours by the way." He chuckles and holds out my diary. I hide my face in my hands and shake my head.

"I read all of it. I'll read you my favorite page." He says opening up to the millionth page it felt like. I chuckle and look up at him.

"Dear diary, today I was at Natan's house like usual. I don't know, but when I'm around Vice the rest of the world doesn't matter. It's like only he matters, but I can't feel these things towards him. He basically took my heart and is playing with it. I'm thirteen and in love with my best friend's brother. Isn't that cliche?" He finishes reading the page. He chuckles and closes the book.

"You know why that's my favorite page?" He asks raising an eyebrow. I chuckle and reply.

"Because it has heart written on the page that says L+V?" I chuckle rolling my eyes.

"Yes and because I'm in love with you too Lily Willson." He says throwing the book on the far end of the bed. I look up at him and laugh. I was in the middle of my reply but the door burst open revealing Natan and his parents and mine.

"Lily!" He yells pushing his brother away and hugging me. I hug him back tightly since I haven't hugged him since forever.

"I'm so sorry." He whispers putting his head in my neck slightly.

"Ok little asshole stop squeezing my girlfriend." Vice chuckles pulling Natan away from me. I look back up at Natan with tears in his eyes.

"Still getting used to that part." Natan rolls his eyes at his brother.

"But I really missed my best friend." He sighs and hugs me again as I look over at Vice.

"Ok boys go we need to hug her!" My parents yell laughing with their parents. Did this really bring us back together again.

"We missed you Lily." My parents say hugging me too. I laugh and hug Vice and Natan's parents too. I sigh and lay back down as I get uncomfortable.

"You ok?" I've asks rubbing my leg as I settle down. I nod my head and lay my head back and close my eyes. I'm just glad everyone is back together now.

******************

Thank you for reading🙏❤️