Chapter 6

Lily P.O.V

"Wha-what?" He shutters sitting up. I lean back and smile at him. His face looked scared and worried.

"You were my first." I whisper again. I look in his eyes and I frown. Did he not want me now? He looks down and tugs at his hair.

"Do you not want me anymore?" I ask scooting to the edge of the bed and pulling the sheets to cover me and my nakedness.

"You should have told me that Lily. I would have made it special for you and go easy on you." He tugs at his hair harder.

"And what kind of fucking question is that?! Of course I still want you, but I upset at myself right now." He sighs putting his head down to his legs that were against his chest.

"I'm sorry." I choke out through my tears and grab my underwear and bra, putting on my cloths again. I wipe my tears away. I sniffled as I open the door when he shuts it before me.

"Don't go Flower." He says pushing my hair the other side of my neck. He breathes in my neck giving me shivers and light kisses.

"I'm sorry." I say again wiping a tear that escaped down my cheek. He grabs my waist and turns me around. I close my eyes and lean into his chest.

"Flower look at me." He begs grabbing my chin. I open my eyes and see his first thing. He smiles and rubs his hand down my cheek.

"I love you." He adds leaning in closer and raising an eyebrow. Then the tears start falling again. He puts his hands on my face and wiping them away.

"Say it Flower." He pleads giving me a hopeless smile. I shake my head and I hear him sigh.

"I love you too." I whisper making him look up at me. He looks back at me and smiles so widely it hurts my face.

"Don't think you ever have to leave because I'm mad at myself and enough of saying sorry. I want you forever Flower." He says grabbing my waist gently. He leans in and kisses my lips. I put my hands up to his chest and I suck in a breath. He chuckles and grabs the back of my thighs.

"What are you doing Vice?" I laugh as I wrap my arms around his neck. He chuckles and throws me back into the bed.

"Take off your cloths." He demands walking over to his dresser. He takes off his shirt and puts on sweatpants.

"What are you talking about Vice?" I ask shaking my head at him as he turns around.

"Don't act so shy now Flower." He says throwing his shirt he just had on to me. I smile as I smell his scent on the shirt. I sit up and quickly take off my dress and put the shirt that reached my mid thighs.

"You look beautiful in my shirt Flower." He announces pushing me into the bed again. I laugh and turn around and scoot up. He shakes his head and gets in between my legs.

"Vice." I whisper looking at him. He only smirks and takes off my underwear. The cool air hits my heat and he sinks down locking eyes with me as he kisses me. He doesn't look anywhere else but my eyes.

"Vice." I moan arching my back and grabbing his hair. He sucks me harder putting his hand on my sides so I don't move so much.

"Uhh!" I moan lowly sitting up so I can see him, but he pushes me back down. He adds his tongue and I'm a goner.

"Mm!Vice!" I moan out of breath letting go. He eats me clean and kisses up my stomach. He smirks and kisses my lips once again. I could taste myself on him, but I only focused on him.