Chapter 9

Lily P.O.V

Knock!

I jump up from my bed and cover myself. I look over at my window to see Vice kneeling there. He points to the window and I put on my sweatshirt. I chuckle as I see him trying to pry open the window.

"What are you doing here?" I ask in a sleepy voice. He smirks and grabs my thighs and wrap them around his waist.

"I couldn't sleep, so I thought I would keep my girl company." He adds throwing me on my bed. My head hits the pillows and I see him crawl up to me. I chuckle into our kiss and tug at the end of his shirt.

"Flower we're not going to have sex." He whispers leaning his head against mine. I roll my eyes and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I want to get to know you." He says falling down next to me. He grabs my leg and wraps it around his waist.

"Well I thought you always payed attention to me?" I ask leaning on his chest. He smiles down at me and shakes his head.

"I payed attention to things like your smile, laugh and every other amazing thing about you." He whispers twirling the ends of my hair.

"Well what do you want to know?" I ask kissing his cheek.

"I want to know what you did without me for four years." He widens his eyes and smirks.

"Well I guess I just payed attention to me and Natan's friendship. We actually made rules and the number one was I can't date you. Which I still have not broken." I put my hands up and shake my head.

"What would you do if I asked you to be my girlfriend right now?" He raises an eyebrow and leans closer into me.

"Well I'd definitely have sex with you right now." I chuckle kissing his neck. He looks at me and nods. He goes on top of me and yanks off my panties that were under my sweatshirt. I smirk and pull his shirt off and unzip his pants for him.

I kiss his soft lips gently. I tug at the back of his hair and wrap my legs around him. He smirks and takes out a condom package. He tears it with his teeth and puts it on quickly.

"Are you sure?" He asks looking down at me. I nod my head kissing his lips again. He pushes into me and grabs my waist. I moan into the kiss and scratch his back more. He holds one of my legs behind my thigh and wraps it around his upper back.

"Vice." I moan arching my back. I look up at him when he had his eyes closed and put his head back. He opens them and kiss my lips for a second.

"Lily. Fuck! God this is amazing." He moans going faster. My bed shakes and I probably with crazy frizzy hair right now. I open my mouth and let moans fall out. I bit my bottom lip to have him pull it out of my bit.

"Vice! I'm gonna cum." I moan arching my back yet again. He gives one last thrusts as he shoots in the condom.

"That was the best sex of my life." He whispers tucking a piece of hair behind my ear. I smile and kiss his lips.

"Well let's go to the bathroom." He says picking me up. I laugh and try to get out of his hold but he doesn't let me go.

He runs the bathtub water and jumps in first. I go in after him and lean on his chest. He puts music on his phone before he puts his hands in the water. The phone plays Always I'll Care by Jermey Zucker.

I hum to the song as I play in the water. I feel Vice kiss my neck from behind me. I turn towards him and smile. So is this what it's like to be in love? Like you feel on cloud nine and you can't get enough.

"I love you." I say kissing his lips once more. I pull away and turn to a different station on his phone.

"I love you too." He relies holding onto my hand under the water. I chuckle and lay there not having a care in the world that my family was here.

After a few more songs we get out of the tub. I wrap myself in a towel as he does the same thing. He wraps his arms and picks me up by my legs. I chuckle and put on a sweatshirt and underwear. I look behind me at Vice who was staring at me.

"What?" I ask turning my head the other way again.

"Your gorgeous." He sighs wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You too." I laugh turning around to him.

******************************

"Lily I'm coming in!" I hear my mom's voice yell knocking on my door. I feel Vice move closer to home.

"What the hell?!" My mother yells making me sit up. Vice opens his eyes and I look at my mom.

"What the heck is going-?" My sister asks but is cut off by spotting Vice.

"Can you guys get out!" I scold cover his naked chest from them. My mom quickly shuts the door and I sit up and tug at my hair.

"Shit now I'm going to be in so much trouble." I whisper to myself as I feel him wrap his arms around me. I look behind me and look down at him.

"You need to go." I sigh turning my head the other way. I put my hair up in a loose bun and put pants on.

"Flower I don't think I'm going anywhere." He shakes his head putting his shirt on. I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"Vice I'm serious." I huff putting my foot down.

"And I am too. Lily Willson as your boyfriend I think I need to meet your family." He adds raising an eyebrow.

"You know my family and when did you become my boyfriend?" I ask un crossing my arms.

"Since last night Flower." He chuckles opening my door, but I stop him.

"Please, I just want to see what they say myself." I plead pouting.

"Fine Flower but, you owe me." He chuckles climbing out the window. I open the door and walk down the stairs. Here goes nothing.

I see Amy talking to Kason and my parents talking. They all look at me with a confused face. I grab cereal and sit down.

"Please don't say anything right now." I plead looking up at my parents. I sigh and pick through my cereal.

"Why wouldn't you just tell us you had a boyfriend?" My mom asks raising an eyebrow.

"You didn't see his face?" I ask looking up at her wide eyes.

"No I was going to ask who he was?" My mom asks me sitting down next to me. The doorbell rings saving me from having the conversation.

"Hello Mrs. Bryant, nice to see you again!" My mom announces letting her walk in.

"Nice to see you too. So I was wondering if Lily would want to go shopping with me and Vice?" She asks looking over at me.

"Vice has turned into a gentleman hasn't he?" My mom asks her.

"Yeah he has! Well we leave in ten minutes but no rush Lily." She adds nodding her head. I smile at her and walk up to my room.

I put on a light blue dress that had bows to tie down. I put on my white vans and take my hair out of my bun and straightening it. I walk down the stairs hugging my family goodbye.

"You can sit in the back with Vice." She adds looking over my way.

"Don't worry I know you guys are together." She chuckles as I get in on the opposite of Vice. He looks up from his phone and looks down at my outfit. He had a black leather jacket and a white shirt and black pants.

"Nice to see you again." He chuckles wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

This was one long car ride ahead.

*************************
Thank you for reading🙏❤️