Chapter 15

Lily P.O.V

I knock on the door two times and I cross my arms after. My mom smiles as her puffy red eyes tear up.

"I'm so sorry." She says hugging me and I hug her back. I sigh and hug her tight. I knew my mom needed me, but I didn't know my dad did too right now.

"Actually um- your dad wanted to talk to you in private." My mom adds pulling back and looking up at Vice and then me. I turn my head and look at Vice nod his head.

"Yea, I'll be back." I say nodding my head and walking up to my parents room. My dad had he head in his hands and looked like he was feeling guilty. He looks up at me and smiles. He runs to me and hugs me.

"I don't know why I said those things. I don't forgive myself and you don't have to forgive me." He says looking down at me with a serious face.

"I drawer the line on what I said about you and him, I shouldn't-." He stops talking and wipes his last tear that fell from his eyes.

"If he treats you nicely and makes you happy I'm ok with it." He sighs nodding his head.

"Dad it's ok." I say quietly shrugging my shoulders. I tug at the ends of Vice's shirt.

"I'm sorry I said those things too." I add hugging him again.

"I just didn't want you guys to be mad at me and you were,I don't think you know how much it broke my heart that you and mom, plus Natan wouldn't support me, but I'm fine now." I say pulling back and walking down the stairs. Vice was nervously biting his nails and making his leg go up and down. He flips his hair before looking up at me with a relieved face.

"How did it go?" He asks pulling me to him and I lean against his legs. I smile and kiss his lips. I don't say anything since he could tell by my sudden outburst.

"So does this-?" He was cut short by my phone ringing. I look down at it in my hand and see Corey calling.

"How did he get my number?" I mutter creasing my eyebrows and picking up the phone in a rush.

"Corey how did-?" I was cut off by the sound of his panic voice.

"Natan he-he was in a car accident." He says making me look up at Vice in a panic face.

"What do you mean?" I ask as a tear falls from my eyes.

"He's in the hospital. I'm here with him, but he's not waking up. You need to be here Lily!" He says louder as I grab Vice's keys and run out the door as I hang up the phone.

"Lily what's wrong!" Vice yells closing the door and running towards me.

"Natan-." I try to say but my heart picks up. I hold my hand to my heart and start to cough.

"Lily are you ok?" He asks grabbing my back for support.

"He-." I cough and lean over away from Vice and blood comes out.

"You need the hospital Lily." He says unlocking the door for me.

"No Natan-." I cough again falling to the ground. I cough blood all over my cloths and Vice tries to pick me up, but I stop him.

"You need to go to him Vice. He's in a coma." I cough leaning on my side as the blood comes rushing out of me.

"Please for me." I sigh closing my eyes and then opening them barely.

"Lily don't you dare leave me and what do you mean my brother being in a coma!" He yells as tears run down his face. He tries to pick me up but I stop his arm from doing that.

"Vice I love you. Please. Your brother-." I start to say but fade off into darkness, but I hear Vice yell.

"Lily! Help! Flower please don't leave me." He yells his voice echoing has I fade into a different world.

**************************
Thank you for reading🙏❤️