Chapter 5

Lily P.O.V (mature content ahead!!)

"Damn, I didn't know he would say that!" Corey laughs putting his head into Natan's neck. I chuckle and look towards the hallway were Vice was watching me from. He saw me and then he turned around.

"I actually have to go to the bathroom, I'll be a second." I add getting up off the bed. I walk down the hallway looking for Vice. I don't see him in his room or anywhere else. As I turn my back hits the wall and I am met with brown eyes.

"Looking for me?" He asks breathing down on me. His face was close to mine and he bent down closer.

"Why did you freak out?" I ask breathlessly and looking at his lips then his eyes. He smirks and leans in forehead against mine.

"Lily..Lily..Lily. Your so god damn clueless it's fucking hot." He sighs putting his hand on my shoulder. I look up at him as he brushes his hand down my body and I get goosebumps.

"Vice what are you doing?" I ask trying to push away from his touch, but I don't get anywhere.

"You haven't answered my question." I add looking at his eyes again. He shakes his head and leans back.

"Why did I get mad? Hmm..let me think? Maybe because he was hitting on my girl." He proclaims raising his eyebrow.

"Your-Your girl?" I shutter looking down at Natan's room. I look back at Vice and I realize I'm giving in to my best friends older brother.

"Lily Willson you have been my girl since I laid my eyes on you." He brushes my hair behind my ear and places his hand on my cheek.

"Now I can finally have you." He adds smiling and tilting his head to kiss me. I shake my head and close my eyes.

"Vice we can't." I sigh opening them back up. He opens his eyes and looks at me and frowns.

"Lily I've waited my whole life to kiss you and I'm not waiting because of my brother." He huffs not letting go of me. I look back at Natan's door and he doesn't come out. One kiss wouldn't hurt right?

"Lily I know you wrote about me in your journals and how you fell in love with me." He chuckles looking at my facial expression.

"Wha-How did you find them?" I ask leaning head on the wall.

"I always saw you writing in them and one day once you left to go somewhere with my brother I read it. The moment I saw you write I love you down my heart exploded." He nods his head putting his hands at the end of my dress.

"You know why it did?" He asks pushing my dress up to my hips showing my black thong.

"Because I've loved you since I met you in my brothers room when we were fighting." He answers his own question letting out a sigh. I look up at him in shock.

"You can't love me Vice." I shake my head trying to push his hands away.

"I do. I love you Lily Willson and I plan on making you fucking mine." He says pushing my underwear down to my ankles. I watch as he makes me step out of the material and he throws them into his room. I watch as the thin black material lies on the floor as I feel Vice still staring at me.

"Come to my room tonight." He whispers in my ear. I look back at him hesitatingly.

"Vice this is crazy. I won't even be here tonight." I shake my head trying to grab my underwear but he stops me.

"Well act like your leaving and then come to my window. I'll give you the best night of your life Lily. I'll make you mine finally." He whispers putting his fingers to my mouth. He smiles and leans into them gently.

His lips at first are soft and bitter. I taste a hint of coffee and cherry. I feel him smile into the kiss and puts his tongue in my mouth. I gladly let him have all the control. I pull the back of his hair and walk backwards into his room without letting the kiss go.

This is what I've wanted my whole life and now it's happening. I was finally going to be with him. I tug at the ends of his shirt and pull it above his head, but he stops me.

"You have to get back to Natan and Corey." He says between kissing me. I shake my head pushing his hands away. He wasn't going to stop me now and I wasn't going to stop him.

"I'll tell him there was a family emergency, I want you to fuck me now." I say unzipping my dress and unclasping my bra.

"You drive me insane." He whispers pulling his shirt and pants down. I swoon and lay down on the bed letting him see me fully.

"God you don't know what I want to do to you Lily." He whispers in my ear kissing down my neck. He then comes back up and kisses my lips.

"Then do it daddy." I bit his ear softly groaning from the loss of his touch. I look back at him as he yanks down his boxers.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard Lily." He grunts pushing into me. He grabs onto my legs and wraps them around his waist.

"Do it then." I moan throwing my head back. He groans again putting more force in his movements. It hurt like hell, but I needed him to be my first.

"Vice." I moan arching my back digging my nails in his back. He moans silently in pleasure from me clawing at his back.

"That feels so good." I moan closing my eye shut as he goes faster. He wraps one leg around his shoulder and goes deeper into me. I grab onto his abs and moan loudly.

"Jesus Lily, your so tight." He moans throwing his head back. I look at him and just the sight of him makes me cum. I squeeze him and I feel him twitch inside of me.

"I'm gonna cum." I moan arching my back as a shiver goes down my spine.

"Me too." He whispers pulling out of me and letting go onto my torso.

"I'm sorry." He says breathlessly shaking his head getting a towel from the night stand. He wipes me down then himself.

I pull out my phone and text Natan. I then roll over to Vice who pulled his boxers up. I smile and cuddle into his chest.

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask looking up at him. He smiles and nods down at me.

"Who was your first time with?" I ask looking at the wall beside us.

"Just some random girl from a party." He shrugs his shoulders and looks back up at the ceiling.

"Who was your first?" He asks not looking down at me. I look up at him and lean on his chest as my long blonde hair flows down onto his chest and he tucks it behind my ear.

"You were." I say smiling.

************************

Thank you for reading🙏❤️
Got pretty steamy in this chapter!!