Chapter 12

Lily P.O.V

"Girlfriend?" My mom asks me. I look at her and then at Vice who was clenching his hands.

"Finally the answer we have all been waiting for! What your parents didn't know you fucked my brother?" Natan laughs looking over at me. I scoff and let my hair fall down in front of my face.

"What are you ashamed to admit it Lily? Maybe they should look at the notes he gave you, calling you his Flower and that he loves you?!" Natan looks up at Vice who had a pissed off look on his face.

"And you dear brother lie to yourself. You don't love her, you only love the fact that you can't date her Vice. Maybe if she had enough sense she would see right through you?" He adds looking up at Vice.

"Lily is this true?" My mom asks me. I look over at her with my eyes red and look down at the ground.

"You fucking asshole!" Vice yells pushing his brother outside in the rain. Vice hits him in the face as I stand there and watch. I look over at Mrs. and Mr. Bryant trying to pull them away. I look over at my family who was trying to help.

"Vice! Stop it ok! This isn't helping anything!" I yell as the rain wets my hair and dress. He looks up at me and shakes his head. He let's go of his brother who had blood running down his nose. I watch as Natan looks at me and stubbles back.

"I thought you were my friend Lily." He says calmly. I look at him and cross my arms.

"But in fact you were another girl who was just trying to fuck my brother. Well you succeeded Lily! You passed! My brother is completely in love with my best friend! He gets everything I ever wanted! He has my parents attention, the fame, loyalty, got into a great college and now he finally has you!" He cries laughing and shaking his head.

"Now are you going to steal Corey away from me Lily?!" He raises an eyebrow.

"Natan please just listen to me!" I cry has the rain pours down on me harder.

"No- no I got it Lily Willson. Your just like the rest." He says walking away from us. I look up at Vice who had his back towards me.

"Are you going to leave me now?" I ask standing there shivering. He turns around and hugs me. I cry into his chest as I know our parents and my sister are watching.

This day couldn't get any worse.

******************************

"It's going to be ok Lily." Vice whispers to me kissing my head. I put my head in his neck and take deep breaths.

"I ruined everything. Your parents probably hate me right now and my parents are mad that Your my boyfriend." I choke out looking up at him. He tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear and kisses my lips.

"My parents don't hate you Lily, in fact they love you and who gives a fuck on what your parents think of us being together. I may be out of college and have a regular job and you might still be a senior in high school, but I don't give two fucks." He whispers chuckling as one tear falls down his face.

"I've loved you since forever Lily Willson and I won't stop until your mine forever." He looks at me in the eyes and smiles. My heart melts as I wipe his tear away.

"I am yours." I whisper kissing his lips. I hold onto his cheek and kiss everywhere on his face.

"Stop it Flower." He chuckles gently pulling me away from him.

"And when I say I want to make you mine I mean by marrying you." He says cupping my cheek. I gasp and look at him. He wasn't proposing now right?

"Wha-what?" I ask pulling back a bit. He chuckles and shakes his head.

"I'm not asking you to marry me right now, but when everything is right again maybe I'll ask?" His eyes look like there up to mischief and I loved it.

"I have to talk to Natan about this and my parents." I sigh rolling on my back. He holds onto my hand and turns his head towards me.

"I'll talk to Natan and your parents with you." He adds pulling me closer.

"I love you Vice." I whisper putting my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too Flower." He whispers back making my heart flood with butterflies.

***************************
Thank you for reading🙏❤️