Chapter 14

Lily P.O.V

I walk over to Natan's locker and wait for him. I lean back and sigh. I see him walk over with Corey around his arms. I lean up and smooth down Vice's shirt he gave me.

"Natan!" I yell running to catch up to him. He doesn't stop until I'm in front of him.

"Can we please talk?" I ask tugging on my book bag strings. He rolls his eyes, but doesn't respond. I look over at Corey who gave me a remorseful look.

"I never meant to hurt you Natan. I'm not going to lie now. I've lied my whole life to you and myself. I'm sorry for that, but it was one rule that I couldn't break and I understand I did. I love you Natan, of course I do your my best friend. Please forgive me." I plead holding my hands together. He looks around me and sighs.

"Sorry did you say something?" He asks raising an eyebrow at me. My face falls in hurt and I open my mouth to say something, but nothing comes out.

"That's what I thought." He says hitting my shoulder as he walks by. I sigh in defeat and see Julis laughing with a speaker on.

"That's what you get for being a slut Lily. Your best friends ditches you for his boyfriend." She laughs hitting my shoulder too. I wipe one tear that fell and walk to my first class of the afternoon and sitting in the very back.

I watch as everyone looks at me and I put my head down. The teacher starts class and I fall asleep two minutes in.

"Lily!" I suddenly hear my name being called. I sit my head up and look at everyone looking at me.

"What was the question?" I ask squinting my eyes. I stretch my arms and sit up completely.

"You do realize Ms. Willson that this is not nap time?" She states looking at me with a chuckle.

"No she doesn't Ms. Frinske, but she does realize she's a slut." Julis interrupts class and laughing at me. Well everyone laughs at what she says.

"Julis Mkin we Do not speak that way in my class!" She yells slamming her hand down on her desk.

"Can I go to the bathroom." I raise my hand and grab my book bag. I quickly walk out of the classroom and head for the door to go away from school. I slam the front doors and continue to walk until I'm at a bench in the park next to my neighborhood. I decided I needed to call Vice.

"What's wrong Flower?" He asks into the phone.

"Can you pick me up? I'm at the park next to the neighborhood." I sigh and cross my legs.

"Yeah of course." He says hanging up.

I put my phone down and look at all the kids playing. They looked happy and suddenly I wished I felt that way. I see five minutes later Vice's car pull up. I don't walk to him I run into his arms.

"Flower what happened?" He asks pushing my hair out of my face.

"I just-I don't want to go to school anymore." I sigh looking up at him. He smiles down at me and chuckles.

"I know there's more to that." He frowns pushing my hair to my back.

"Everyone knows about-about us and they don't like it." I say looking down at the ground.

"Baby if that's it why-?" I cut him off by the main problem.

"I don't want to be the girlfriend where she always goes to her boyfriend to solve the problem, but I tried to talk to Natan and he didn't even acknowledge what I said and then a girl in my grade, she called me a slut for being with you." I say as I feel him wipe them away.

"You only have two weeks left, but we can go. We can start a life with just us Lily." He adds grabbing my chin. My phone rings in the middle of my answer. It was my mom.

"Hey?" I say confused into the phone.

"Your dad is having a breakdown Lily, he feels so bad for what he did early and said he wanted to talk to you and him." She says shocking me making my eyes widen.

"Yeah We can come over." I say looking up at Vice.

"I also wanted to say I'm sorry for judging your relationship with him. I know you love him, but it just felt weird to actually think it's true." She giggles. I try not to be offended since I know she wanted to say sorry.

"I'm sorry too mom." I sigh and hold onto Vice's hand.

"Love you." She says hanging up.

I smile up at Vice and peck his lips. He creases his eyebrows and I roll my eyes.

"My parents actually want to give you a chance." I say in a duh voice.

"Thank god." He sighs pulling me in for a kiss. I chuckle and look up at him with adoration in my eyes.

"You really wanted to meet them?" I ask creasing my eyebrows.

"Well I want them to like me." He shrugs his shoulders opening my door for me. I thank him and roll my eyes.

To my house house we go.

***************************
Thank you for reading🙏❤️