Chapter 10

Lily P.O.V

"How was the mall?" My mom asks looking away from the tv.

"It was good." I sigh putting the bags down on the stair. It was amazing that I could be out in front of everyone with Vice and his mom didn't judge. Natan still wasn't replying to my texts for dear life though.

"Well I have dinner ready if you want it?" My mom asks putting a plate in the microwave.

"Thanks, but can I eat it in my room?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah that's fine, and your lucky I don't bring up the boy in your bed this morning." She laughs at the last part. I roll my eyes and walk up to my room.

I look down the hallway and lock my door. I run to my window to open it for Vice. He smiles and quickly shuts it and lifts me up.

"Put me down." I chuckle holding onto his neck. He pecks my lips and throws me onto the bed.

"What are we going to do tonight?" I ask pulling him near me. He sighs and lays right next to me.

"Whatever you want to do Flower." He says playing with the ends of my hair. I chuckle and intertwine our hands. He rubs circles on my hand until I hear a knock on my door.

"Hide in the bathroom." I whisper pointing over to the bathroom doorway. He rolls his eyes and stands there.

"Hey!" Natan says hugging me. Wait Natan!

"Natan I haven't seen you since Friday." I say shaking my head and walking to the bathroom door. I wink over at Vice and point to the window near the sink.

"Yeah sorry, me and Corey just think it's important for us to get to know each other, if we want to take it to the next level." He sighs laying down on my bed.

"Yep." I say sitting down at my desk. Then my mom walks in and hands me the food. I thank her and she leaves.

"Well I better get going since I'm spending the night with Corey." He sighs walking over to the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow." He yells from down the hallway. I nod my head and close the door.

I open up the bathroom door to be met with nothing. As I turn around I feel as hand cover my mouth and hug my waist. I yell into the person's hand but then realize it's Vice.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yell pushing his hand away. He chuckle and kisses my forehead.

"I'm sorry I scared you so bad Flower." He says walking over to my bed and taking off his shirt. I drool over him and stand there staring.

"Take a picture it'll last longer Flower." He smirks pulling my covers over himself. My face starts to heat up with embarrassment and I shake my head.

I roll my eyes and take of my dress. I teased him by untying one bow at a time. I look behind me as his eyes get darker and I slide my dress off.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I reply has the cold air hits my top half. I put his shirt on me and walk over to my bed. He sits up and grabs me by my waist and pulls me on top of him. I squeal and close my eyes as he tinkles my sides.

"Stop it." I giggle tucking my head in his neck. He chuckles and flips us over, so my back is on the mattress.

"I love you." He announces smiling down at me. His eyes twinkle in the moonlight and his smile makes me feel complete.

"I love you too." I say kissing his nose. I look up at his eyes and I kiss his lips. I sigh into the kiss and pull him closer to me.

"Your my girlfriend right?" He asks pulling away from our passionate kiss. I crease my eyebrows my eyebrows. He pulls away from me and sits up.

"Vice, you really think I don't want to be your girlfriend? Of course I am if you think of me that way." I chuckle holding onto his shoulders. He sighs and looks up at me.

"I'm risking my friendship for you Vice, I'm just scared." I say grabbing his hand to have him pull it away from my touch.

"I never asked you to do that for me Lily." He sighs sitting at the edge of the bed. I look at him and scoff.

"Are you mad at me now?" I ask sitting up near the pillows. He looks up, but doesn't look at me.

"Yes I'm fucking mad Lily, you have to bring up my fucking brother being your best friend, when you obviously have been replaced. He left you for Corey now and I'm fucking mad and to think you still bring him up when he's not in the equation of our relationship!" He yells fisting at his hair. I flinch back in hurt and look at the back of his head.

"Is that really how you feel?" I sniffed from the tears threatening to fall.

"What do you think?" He scoffs shaking his head. I stand up and putting on my sweatshirt. He looks back at me defeated and looks back.

"Good night Vice." I announce pulling the covers over my shoulders. I hear him sigh and wrap his arms around my waist.

"I'm sorry Flower." He whispers pulling me closer to him. I close my eyes and pretend I don't hear him.

"I'm just not good enough for you." He mutters turning his back to me. I turn my head to him and roll over.

"You've always been good enough for me." I whisper in his ear.

I knew he didn't hear me. His eyes were closed and I watch as his chest goes up and down.

***************
Thank you for reading🙏❤️