Teddy sighed rubbing his eyes, "..Priyanka's in jail-" Cheng Bi Yu paused her movements alarmed she gripped the phone,"Wait! What? When!-" Teddy released a dry cough slumping back against his cold couch, "...Y-yesterday o-outside of t-the Cafe. I've just gotten back but I can't sleep-"

"For what?! Why was she arrested?!-" Cheng Bi Yu exclaimed rather frustrated Teddy's voice began to distort Cheng Bi Yu only heard cracks, "Wait Teddy you're cracking up-" she looks at her bars the signal was weak, "...Hold on just a sec-" she exclaimed elevating the phone she moved trying to get a better signal, "Huh.." hearing his voice a tad clearly she lowered her palm bringing her mobile back to her ear, "..Teddy you hearing me? Hello! Teddy?-" his voice kept distorting then blip the line was silent.

"I'm coming you here me? I'm coming on the first flight back,"Cheng Bi Yu piercing eyes glared at her screen,"-Dammit dropped signal!-" her hand dropped to her side she grips the sides of her phone glaring outside the window at the rainstorm.

<<Day of the arrest, afternoon about 3 pm>>

[AN: Events is detailed by Priyanka's accounts/perspective but in 3rd person]

Priyanka who had just cleared a table and was cleaning another of their sidewalk displays paused eyeing the executively dressed man and a petite low cut haired woman seemingly of Korean decent, "...Ms. Priyanka Chopra?-" Priyanka straightened appalled that these white collared
people she has never met knew her by name but nods nonetheless knowing they weren't ordinary, "Yes?-"

The woman pulled out a badge from her sleek black jacket, "I'm Detective Oh-" she gestures to the man he also pulled out a similar badge, "...And this is my partner Detective Kim,"

Priyanka smiled tossing the cloth to the side,"What can I do for you detective's? I'm not finished with my shift yet can this wait?-" she wiped her hands in her apron. Detective Oh put away her badge, "I'm afraid not. Ms. Chopra we have a warrant for your arrest. Come with us-"

Priyanka's eyes bulged she gawks flabbergasted, "What! What for?! This must be a mistake!-" she retreats back clutching the steel gray chair, "..We would appreciate your cooperation-" Priyanka grits her teeth, "..You can't take me! I'm a model citizen I've done nothing wrong-"

"Please don't resist-" Priyanka who tried bolts arms are snatched, "Get off me!-" she barks the pushed her against the hood of the car then tightly cuffs her wrist, "..Priyanka Chopra you are under arrest for the involvement in the missing person case of Emily Chao-" the lifted her off the hood, "Watch your head-" they pushed her in the backseat slamming the door, "...Detective Oh was it you seem like a good person-" Priyanka tries to make small talk to clear the suspicious air, "Is that so?-" the flattered Detective Oh smiled glancing at the shuffling Priyanka through the rear view mirror, "..I'm being honest here I'm innocent I didn't even know Emily was missing-"

Detective Oh's lips hooked up, "..Then no problem you should be out in twenty-four hours-" she adjusts the rear view glass, "..Sit back and relax we're in for a bumpy ride-" Priyanka frustratedly sighed leaning from the divider slumping back she helpless glanced out the window.

"..Can I get a call?-" Priyanka impatiently shifted in the stiff precinct chair, "Sure go ahead you're going to be here awhile probably even all night-" Detective Oh had leaned back kicking up her feet on her desk legs crossed, "Go ahead-" she gestured towards the boring carbon brown telephone Priyanka's slight trembling fingers picked up the phone she dials bringing the antique telephone to her ear she patiently waits at the other end twirling the cord around her fingers, "...The number you've dialed is unavailable please leave a message after the beep!-" the dreadful monotone machine voice came rolling in from the other end of the line.