Coffee to go- 3.17

Start from the beginning

Monte(PI)

LET'S MEET
11:45

When and where?
11:47

Monte(PI)
At my club Fangs x Passion tomorrow night I'll send someone over.
11:50

Cheng Bi Yu bit her lip she turned glancing back towards the bed she breath a sigh as Carter was seemingly very much asleep. She wiped back around typing out her message satisfied she clicked send.

"..Tomorrow then," she breath nothing but a whisper. Arms emerged from the shadow snaking around her waist Cheng Bi Yu gasped flinching from the sudden action Carter rested his chin on her shoulder, "..Who are you talking to?-" Cheng Bi Yu jolts as a sudden shiver went down her spine she quickly switched off the screen gripping the mobile in her palm.

Cheng Bi Yu stirred turning in his embrace she shakes her head a faint smile played on her lips "..No one," she stretched her arms then momentarily exhaled, "..I'm just enjoying the night air that's all," the cold wind brushed against her cheek, "You? Why are you up?-"

Carter's gaze sharpened he tenderly poked her nose, "..How can I sleep if my pillow disappears from my side umm?-" Cheng Bi Yu pursed her lips, "..Come back to bed I'm cold," Carter swiftly scoops her into his arm Cheng Bi Yu instinctively wrapped her arm around his neck he led them inside with one hand he slides the balcony door shut.

He strode over to the bed placing her down he crawls over her to his side of the bed the two lay facing each other Carter grasped her hand intertwining their fingers he leans in pressing their foreheads together, "Sleep," he breath out his heavy eyelids shut down.

Cheng Bi Yu also closed her eyes her breathing became calmed and steady as she drifted away into the dark abyss. Cheng Bi Yu squinted her eyes violated by a sudden blur of light adjusted she slowly opened them.

Cheng Bi Yu slightly eased up on her elbow she glanced down at Carter's enchanting sleeping face she couldn't help but stroke his perfectly defined jaw her cold finger tips glands across his face her wrist was unexpectedly
grasped Carter's lips hooked up his eyes opened, "..I know I'm handsome but taking advantage of me in my sleep aren't you being naughty,"

"..Humph who wants to take advantage of you aren't you thinking too greatly of yourself," Cheng Bi Yu snatched her hand from his grasped shyly averting her gaze.

Carter who chuckled prompts up on his elbow he grasped her wrist resting her palm against his chest, "..You're the only one who can take advantage," in control of her hand he
deliberately slides her fingers down his buff abs, "..I'm all yours exclusively-"

Cheng Bi Yu snorts she brought her hand back up pinching his nipple, "Ouch!-" Carter screamed being attacked, "..Does it hurt huh? You want it to hurt even more?!-" Carter kept wiggling trying to get away.

Cheng Bi Yu swiftly whips her legs over straddling his waist she released his nipple she smacked his arm, "..Stop teasing me!-" she huffed combing her fingers through her hair her eyes zoomed in on his reddened nipple her gaze softened reaching forth her hand she carefully touched the reddened flesh, "..Does it hurt?-" she leaned in blowing against the reddened area Cheng Bi Yu suddenly felt a bulge raising from under.

She stopped blowing with cautious eyes she glanced up Carter had leaned his head back against the pillow he rested his arm over his face covering his eyes his deeply exhaled his breath almost getting caught in the back of his throat, "Who's teasing who exactly?-" the hoarseness as well as the heated desire in his voice couldn't be hidden.