36- Convincing Taehyung

Start from the beginning

Taehyung's cheeks dusted pink from embarrassment as he shook his head. "No. I'm sorry, Yoongi," Taehyung blurted out, avoiding Yoongi's and Hoseok's gazes now. Hoseok glanced at Yoongi, who met his eyes as he moved to stand in front of Taehyung now. "It's okay, Taehyung. What's wrong? You can talk to me," Yoongi offered as Taehyung glanced up from the ground.

"I- It's just that... I've always looked up to you and Hoseok as a couple. I- I don't want to ruin your relationship, Yoongi. It's a very beautiful relationship that deserves to be nurtured," Taehyung confessed softly as Yoongi smiled. Yoongi felt tears well up in his eyes at the thoughtfulness Taehyung held for their relationship as Yoongi cupped Taehyung's cheeks in his hand. "Well, Taehyung. That's what Hoseok was referring to prior to just grabbing your hand like that. Hoseok and I talked about this long and well," Yoongi trailed off before pressing his lips together in a thin line. His thought process focused on trying to get Taehyung to understand as he gently and quickly pressed his lips against Taehyung's own.

"We want you to be a part of our relationship," Hoseok finished softly as Yoongi pulled away from the kiss. "I mean, none of us will even do anything without the other two present. So there's no room for any jealousy," Hoseok explained as Taehyung blinked rapidly a few times, trying to process what had just happened. "Besides, it's not like you and Jungkook are actually in a relationship anyway. You should be allowed to fuck whoever you want if he's allowed to do so, am I right?" Yoongi asked, smiling at Taehyung without realizing how much those words hurt Taehyung. Those words stung deep within Taehyung's heart, but Taehyung smiled at Yoongi to keep him from realizing those words hurt him more than anything.

"There won't be any fighting and no one upset as long as we're all present for any intimate moments, right?" Hoseok asked as he glanced at Yoongi and Taehyung. Taehyung didn't know what to think as he nodded absentmindedly, Hoseok approaching both Yoongi and Taehyung again. He wrapped his arms around both males thin waists and pulled them close to him. "So? Are you happy now that you have someone that bottoms to you, Yoongi?"

Taehyung's emotional turmoil vanished for a split second as he peeked up at Hoseok, and eyeing him skeptically before glancing over at Yoongi once again. "Wh- who said I was going to bottom to Yoongi?" Taehyung asked incredulously as Hoseok and Yoongi both laughed. "Oh, come on, Tae. Did you honestly think I was going to let you top me as well?" Yoongi asked as he caressed Taehyung's cheek. "I'm a switch as it is and Hoseok doesn't allow me to top him at all. So, you're going to be my plaything while I'm Hoseok's toy," Yoongi stated softly, watching Taehyung's expression shift.

Taehyung glanced down at the position of Hoseok's arm around his waist, his mind snapping back to attention at Hoseok's fingers slowly lifting Taehyung's shirt a tad bit. Taehyung bit his lip and glanced up at Hoseok as he felt his fingertips dance across the freshly exposed skin, goosebumps expanding across his hip and all up and down his left side. Taehyung didn't make a sound as his mind tried to process what he really wanted. He desired a relationship like Hoseok and Yoongi's, one that was strong and resilient, even through their arguments. But he wanted that relationship to be with Jungkook. He didn't want anybody else as long as he had Jungkook.

He glanced up at Hoseok once more, ready to protest what was transpiring when Yoongi leaned forward slightly and pressed his lips against Taehyung's once more. This time there was an intensity behind it that left Taehyung with having a difficult time processing his own thoughts. Yoongi's hands cupped his face before trailing down his neck and chest, giving Taehyung a sensation that was becoming increasingly difficult to fight. Taehyung groaned into the kiss, trying to indicate that he wanted Yoongi to back off as he gently pushed against Yoongi's shoulders. When Yoongi pulled away from Taehyung, the smaller male panted as he stared at the two of them with wide eyes.

"I- I'm not sure I want this," Taehyung whispered softly, still confused about what he wanted at this exact moment in time. Yoongi smiled softly and tilted his head in sympathy as he caressed Taehyung's cheek once again, an action that Taehyung leaned into for the affection. "Tae, I know you're hesitant, but why not try it once and honestly experience if you don't want it?" Hoseok asked softly, Yoongi nodding along in agreement. "I mean, you'll never know until you try," Yoongi persuaded softly, still caressing Taehyung's cheek tenderly. Taehyung couldn't help but enjoy the feeling of Yoongi caressing his face like that. While his mother still showed affection for him, it was few and far between that he was actually able to experience nurturing, tender affection while imprisoned here.

This was the most physical contact he was experiencing that wasn't just sexual. Yoongi was actually showing he cared for Tae by demonstrations of his own affection. It was slowly reeling Taehyung into their soothing voices and persuasions as he sighed softly in satisfaction. "Is it okay if I kiss you again?" Yoongi asked as Taehyung nodded absentmindedly into his hand. He was lost in the feeling of tenderness and when Yoongi's lips touched his once more, he wasn't so apt to fight this time. The intensity was back in Yoongi's kiss, sending Taehyung reeling as his knees buckled and he held onto Yoongi for support.

Taehyung felt Hoseok help hold him up, Hoseok moving to stand behind Taehyung now. Taehyung felt one of Hoseok's arms around his waist, while his other hand slid down into his pants. Taehyung moaned softly into the kiss, his back side being supported against Hoseok as he stimulated Taehyung's growing erection. Hoseok's head dipped slightly into Taehyung's neck, placing chaste kisses along his heated skin as Taehyung writhed harshly against Hoseok. Hoseok's own length twitching to life underneath Taehyung's wriggling and grinding.

Yoongi pulled back from the kiss to see Hoseok's hand down Taehyung's pants and the smaller male writhing in his grasp. Yoongi bit his lip as he watched Taehyung's expression transition from perplexed to arousal. Immediately after Yoongi moved away, Taehyung's hand moved to Hoseok's hair, pulling as he pressed himself further into Hoseok. Yoongi heard Hoseok groan from one of the harsh grinds from Taehyung before smiling. "Hobi, maybe we should move this over to the bed?" Yoongi asked, smirking when he heard Taehyung whimper from loss of contact.

Yoongi gently caressed Taehyung's cheek with the edge of his thumb once again as he guided Taehyung over towards his bed. Hoseok sat down first, patting his lap for Taehyung to take a seat as Taehyung stood awkwardly beside Yoongi. Yoongi chuckled softly and positioned Taehyung in front of Hoseok before gently easing Taehyung onto Hoseok's lap. Taehyung could physically feel Hoseok's length pressed against him as he glanced back nervously. Suddenly, Taehyung realized this wasn't what he wanted yet again, but before he could even think to move, Yoongi removed his shirt.

Feeling exposed Taehyung flushed furiously as he tried to cover himself, but Hoseok's fingers we're already moving to play with one of his sensitive nipples. He flinched back slightly, earning a groan of satisfaction from Hoseok as Yoongi unbuttoned and unzipped Taehyung's pants. Taehyung laid his hand on Yoongi's own, trying to stop him from removing his pants. Yoongi hesitated for just a moment before Taehyung moaned softly at Hoseok's head buried in his neck once again. Taehyung's hand tightened around Yoongi's own, his fingers steadily intertwining with Yoongi's as Hoseok kissed and sucked along the side of Taehyung's neck.

The nervousness that Taehyung had felt was gradually giving way to desire and lust, although in the back of his mind he remained adamant that this was wrong of him. Although, he was finding it harder and harder to resist the temptation of their sensual touches as Yoongi deliberately continued to remove Taehyung's pants. This time, Taehyung let him continue without resistance as Hoseok's free hand found its way into Taehyung's hair. He pulled Taehyung's head back by his hair as Taehyung moaned loudly, his length twitching noticeably. Yoongi lowered himself to his knees with a knowing smile and while Hoseok riled Taehyung up more, Yoongi slid his mouth around the younger male's throbbing erection. Taehyung couldn't handle the amount of pleasure he was feeling from different directions as Yoongi placed both of Taehyung's legs over his shoulders.

The younger male's heels pressed firmly against Yoongi's back as he relentlessly sucked Taehyung's length. Hoseok still kissing his neck and playing with his over-sensitive nipples as Taehyung writhed between the two. Yoongi felt the tension building within Taehyung as his heels pressed into his back more and he deliberately started to grind against Hoseok, earning moans and groans from both males. It didn't take long for Taehyung to release the tension his body had been holding, his pants and cries of pleasure music to their ears as Hoseok pressed Taehyung into the mattress.