53- Graduation Party

Hello, all you beautiful, lovely readers~♡ I cannot apologize enough for how late this update has come.🥺 My life got to be a little hectic to the point that all I wanted to do after work was sleep and it still seemed like I wasn't sleeping enough.😔 I have finally regulated what was causing the fatigue, so I don't feel so tired all the time now.:3 I also intend to update Wish You were Here as well this week, to those readers that enjoy both~♡ I promise you all that I'm going to get these stories back on track and get them finished as soon as possible without rushing them either~♡ I hope that you'll look forward to that and enjoy them all the same.:3 ALSO! Thank you all so much for 12k views!🥺🥰🤯 I couldn't have done it without all of you guys and your dedication~♡ You're all such amazing people and I love you all so much~♡♡♡ Again, I hope that you'll continue to support this work of mine and I'll continue until it is done.:3 There is some minor sexual content in this chapter, so please be advised when reading. Without further ado, please enjoy this next chapter~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Seokjin stepped through the threshold of the nurse's office to have streamers and confetti thrown in his direction. Everyone gleefully yelled surprise, startling a playful Yeontan who jumped out from behind one of the medical beds. All of it completely surprising Seokjin, freezing him in the doorway before he smiled at everyone. Joy overwhelmed his heart as tears of happiness slipped past his eyes that he tried to wipe away. "You guys," he whimpered out, laughing softly before Jimin pulled the partition curtain back to reveal their hidden surprise: Namjoon.

Namjoon stepped forward and smiled softly as he offered a beautiful bouquet of white roses with a single red rose in the middle towards Seokjin, watching as Seokjin froze once again. "Congratulations on graduating, my love," Namjoon declared as Seokjin rushed towards him and wrapped his arms hastily around Namjoon's back. Namjoon let out a grunt of surprise from the impact of Seokjin's body hitting his own, but he smiled once again and patted Seokjin's head lovingly.

Jimin smiled softly as he picked Yeontan up and walked over towards Taehyung and Jungkook, handing the ball of fluff over to Taehyung. "I brought him too. He looked so lonely in our room so I thought this would be fun for him," Jimin whispered, staring at Seokjin's back. He could certainly discern that the elder was crying, but he didn't know whether it was of happiness or sadness right now as a soft smile of sympathy graced his lips. He turned back towards Taehyung holding Yeontan and a different smile crept across his face. A smile that conveyed the love for his brother. He hadn't noticed it before, the distinct and utter expression of content that Taehyung slowly began carrying about him instead of all that sorrow. That contentment almost made Jimin forget that this period of Taehyung's life would soon be over.

Jimin glanced at Jungkook for a moment, discerning the pain behind Jungkook's eyes that he'd locked away to ensure this celebration was a success. That pained expression compelled Jimin to empathize with Jungkook. "Tae," Jimin spoke up as Taehyung lifted his head from Yeontan's fuzzy head. "Hm?" Taehyung hummed in response, looking at Jimin with a soft expression behind his eyes. It was the first time Jimin had ever seen such a look and it added to his determination that Taehyung belonged beside Jungkook. "When Jin's party is over, I'd like to know how your conversation with Kookie's mom turned out," Jimin stated before walking back over towards Seokjin and Namjoon.

"Okay, okay, break it up," Jimin exclaimed, patting Seokjin's back as well. "We've got a celebration to start," Jimin added with excitement as Seokjin finally pulled away from Namjoon. He wiped his eyes before beaming towards everyone and nodding at the declaration. "Should we put on some music then?" Seokjin asked as he cheerfully looped his arm around Namjoon's own and pulled him over towards the center of the room. Seokjin now noticed that they'd moved the beds and chairs to give the room a more open appeal as Hoseok turned on the small, green Bluetooth speaker near the back. While the volume was low, everyone danced and belted out songs they knew late into the evening until it was time to cut the cake.