22- Vulnerability

Hello, everybody!~♡ Hopefully, you are all ready for this.:3 I enjoyed writing this, so I hope you enjoy reading it~♡ It is another longer than normal chapter, but for very, very good reasons~♡ There is mention of minor sexual content, so please be advised when reading~♡ Without, further ado, please enjoy the 22nd chapter~♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Namjoon kissed Seokjin feverishly, one of his hands rubbing against Seokjin's upper inner thigh. Seokjin moaned softly into the kiss, rapidly moving to straddle Namjoon's waist as he pressed his hands against Namjoon's shoulders. Seokjin ground his ass down against Namjoon's clothed cock, heating things up more as he unbuttoned Namjoon's shirt with nimble fingers.

Namjoon was partially caught off guard as Seokjin pulled Namjoon's shirt off of him and tossed it to the ground without breaking the kiss once. Namjoon broke the kiss, panting slightly as he pulled Seokjin's shirt off over his head. "How bad have you been wanting this, Jin?" Namjoon asked breathlessly as Seokjin smiled gracefully. "Oh, Joonie, ever since the first day I got to touch you like that," Seokjin confessed, before leaning down to kiss Namjoon heatedly once more.

Seokjin's hands moved from Namjoon's shoulders as his arms circled around his neck, pressing their chests flush up against each other. Namjoon groaned softly into the kiss, pulling away from Seokjin slightly. Seokjin rolled his eyes thinking Namjoon was going to try and run away from him once again but stopped when he saw Namjoon's face. Seokjin could see the bright red heat that seeped across Namjoon's face, his eyes downcast, and staring at his hands on Jin's hips as he opened his mouth to speak.

"I- I'm sorry... I'm j- just really nervous," Namjoon whispered softly, still staring at his hands. Seokjin chuckled softly with a sympathetic smile. "You don't have to push yourself, Joonie. I'm just glad you finally started to realize my feelings," Seokjin stated softly, taking Namjoon's hand in his own. Namjoon finally met Seokjin's eyes since he'd pulled away from their kiss and he could see the sincerity behind Seokjin's eyes. The deeply expressive integrity that Seokjin had been trying to reach Namjoon with was finally getting through to him.

Namjoon sighed softly as he kissed Seokjin's lips once more. "What are we going to tell Eun Jun? She was your friend first... Wouldn't you feel a little awkward if your older brother wanted to fuck your best friend?" Namjoon asked, heat creeping across his face once again as he realized his words. He promptly turned towards Seokjin with wide eyes as Seokjin stared back at him in shock. "F- firstly, I don't have an older brother. And secondly, you just said you wanted to fuck me, r- right?" Seokjin asked with heat creeping across his face.

Namjoon groaned softly as he threw his head back onto his sofa. "I- I may have wanted to do something like this since you were sixteen or so," Namjoon confessed softly, covering his eyes with his hand. Seokjin bit his lip at Namjoon's words and quickly pressed his ass into Namjoon's crotch once again. Namjoon moved his hands to Jin's ass in his surprise as he stared into the heated and lustful eyes of Seokjin. "You can't be saying things like that and not expect something like this to happen," Seokjin whispered softly as he leaned closer to Namjoon. He gently cupped Namjoon's face before leaning down and pressing his lips against Namjoon's own once again. This time, he wouldn't let Namjoon pull away from him.

||

Jungkook now stood next to Taehyung awkwardly, not sure of how to comfort his crying anymore. Jungkook didn't even know what was bothering Taehyung so much anyway, but he figured it was something he'd said because of how Taehyung had initially reacted to his words. "Look, I said I'd settle down eventually. I don't know why you're so upset," Jungkook defended, wondering why Taehyung was so dead set on dating him right now. "So there's no need to be this upset."