95- Happy Anniversary!

Hello, all you beautiful readers~♡ I am finally back from being sick and working extra to make up for the days I missed.🤣😂 I hope that you all are well~♡ But if not, feel free to tell me how your day went.:3 My mood has been feeling rather low though, so I apologize to anyone I talk to on here that I haven't answered in a while. The medication I've been on has done nothing to quell my depression so far.😂🤣 So I will be requesting a different one soon enough.🤣😂 Work has been hell on me in the sense that I am a walking accident waiting to happen and I have hurt myself at work waaaaaayyyyy too many times to count.😂🤣 But other than that, things have been good for me.:3 So I can't complain~♡ Plus, we're trying to manifest positivity and love over here.🤣😂 This chapter has some minor mentions of sexual content but nothing too triggering as of yet, but please remain advised when reading~♡ Without further delay, please enjoy the next installment~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

That next morning, even without sleep from their raucous night, Jungkook got himself out of bed and prepared for work. He straightened the cuff of his white dress shirt and pulled on a sleek dark blue blazer before adding his cuff links and a tie. Walking out of the closet, Jungkook turned to inspect himself in his vanity mirror to discern if he looked atrocious from a sleepless night or not. He groaned at the bags under his eyes but fixed his hair until he felt it was presentable enough. With everything in place and his appearance appeased a bit more, Jungkook grabbed his briefcase and made for Gabriel's room.

Without bothering to knock, he opened the door and yanked the covers off of Gabriel roughly. "Get up and get dressed. You're coming to work with me. I'll have your tutor meet us there," Jungkook commanded sternly, leaving no room for argument as Gabriel grumbled under his breath but got dressed as instructed. Jungkook could tell Gabriel looked just as sleepless as Jungkook felt, but he didn't know why exactly. Although he did know Gabriel was taking his sweet time as he waited by the breakfast island.

Gabriel had dressed quickly enough that he'd had time to write several little sticky notes. He had studied Jungkook's handwriting enough that he could just about copy his own father's penmanship without even looking at it now. Hastily, Gabriel placed these notes in particular places that he knew Taehyung would look when he finally woke up. With his task at hand complete, Gabriel hurried down the stairs, and with little delay, they both headed for Jungkook's car.

||

Several hours after Jungkook had left for work, Taehyung finally woke up. He rubbed his bleary eyes sleepily before stretching his back with a large yawn. Taehyung stood to his feet and wandered into his bathroom to find a small, neon green sticky note with a familiar script on his vanity mirror. Today was their 10 year anniversary, after all, and Taehyung surmised Jungkook must have left him little notes of reassurance for what was to come tonight. With a curious glance, Taehyung read over the note that left a tender smile on his face: Your love is the light that guides me through this bleak and dark world.

Taehyung hugged the sticky note to his chest and sighed dreamily before walking towards the shower to clean up. Once he was freshly showered and dressed, Taehyung left their room to see Gabriel was actually gone and silently thanked Jungkook for remembering. Checking on Annalise and Ezra, Taehyung was proud to see them already deep into their studies as he walked downstairs to make them lunch. While they had no set schedule for when lunch was actually served due to Taehyung's health, he realized that it was well past lunch time as he started to prepare their meals.

Taehyung was feeling guilty for sleeping so long when he was convinced Jungkook hadn't slept that night at all. He opened the stained glass cupboard and pulled out two plates, noticing another neon green sticky note on the top plate. Tilting his head at the peculiar placement of this particular note, Taehyung scanned over the familiar script: My love, you represent everything that brings me joy. Never forget that.