81- Destined Day

Hello, all you beautiful and lovely readers~♡ I am on time today!😀😌 It's the first time in a while but it's because I was trying to get it done before I go on vacation.:3 I have now officially have all the drafts completed and now I'm solely working on Wish You were Here again~♡ From there, I'll work on the other stories that I have planned out.:3 So please look forward to that~♡ They're finally together again!~♡ I didn't want to keep them separated for long because then I'd be too sad myself.😂🤣 This chapter has explicit sexual content, so please be advised when reading~♡ Thank you for your patience with me these past few months and please enjoy, my loves~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

It had been an arduous five months with a lot of visits from Taehyung and the children to keep Jungkook going, but the day had finally come. His court-appointed year was finally done with and he could be with his family once again. He stared at the diploma and his release papers with the judge's signature on them in his hands with tears in his eyes. This was the first thing he'd ever worked so hard for in his life and it was all because Taehyung had changed his outlook on life. He could never repay Taehyung for the number of things Taehyung did for him without realizing it.

Jungkook rushed to Taehyung when the gate opened, dropping everything he had in his hands to hug his love tightly. Taehyung giggled loudly as Jungkook spun him around in his arms, kissing Taehyung feverishly when Taehyung had leaned his head down. Taehyung whined softly into the kiss, wanting far more before Taehyung's mother nudged them gently. "Little eyes are watching," she whispered softly as they both broke the kiss with an embarrassed laugh. "Sorry, Mama," Taehyung apologized as he picked Annalise up from her seat in the stroller. Jungkook scooped Gabriel and Ezra up from their seats in the stroller, hugging the both of them tightly. "Dad missed you boys so much," Jungkook whispered tenderly against their heads, kissing each one before he placed them back in their stroller.

Annalise, with her pacifier hanging out of her mouth, reached out for Jungkook with her tiny hands, clenching and unclenching her fists for Jungkook's attention. Taehyung handed Annalise off to Jungkook as she snuggled into Jungkook's neck, Jungkook gently patting her butt. "She seems to favor dad over her own daddy," Taehyung teased playfully, pretending to be hurt with fake sniffles. Jungkook chuckled softly as he kissed Taehyung's cheek and wrapped his free arm around Taehyung's waist. "Nobody could ever replace you, baby," Jungkook reassured tenderly, brushing his nose against Taehyung's cheek lovingly. Taehyung flushed bright red as they began their trek back towards the car.

||

Once they were home, Jungkook offered to put the kids to bed after dinner. Taehyung was lazing on the couch with his body pillow of Jungkook while the younger put the little ones to sleep. It was the first time that Taehyung hadn't had to put them to bed and he enjoyed the extra time to relax. He was more grateful to have Jungkook back than anything because he missed him far too much.

Taehyung was flipping through channels aimlessly when one film caught his attention. It was definitely an adult film, but Taehyung wondered if Jungkook would even want intimacy right now. God knows Taehyung had been feeling a little frisky, but he'd managed to reign it in and control himself. Although, this video was already in the middle of an indecent scene, and the first moan from the screen had Taehyung uncomfortable in his shorts. Taehyung bit his lip and glanced up towards the banister to see if Jungkook was coming down yet or not. He'd done this several times during their separation and it never felt as good as when Jungkook touched him, but it would just have to do while Jungkook was busy. When he noticed no movement, he pulled the blanket off of the chaise lounge and spread it out across his body. He propped one of his legs up with his pillow nestled between his legs to help hide any indiscretions the blanket couldn't conceal.