37- Unraveled at the Seams

Hello, everyone~♡♡♡ I hope that all you lovely readers are well and healthy~♡ I have slowly been getting better~♡ So that's a plus~♡ I have currently been working on 3 different stories recently because while I also have Wish You were Here that I'm working on and this one, I will be releasing You're Mine Now on October 13th.🤣😂 In honor of Jimin's birthday since it is a Yoonmin story~♡ I hope that you all will look forward to that one as well~♡ But without further ado, here is the next installment~♡ I hope that you all will enjoy~♡♡♡

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Taehyung stared up at Hoseok as Yoongi climbed onto the bed beside him. Hoseok moved aside as Yoongi promptly positioned himself on top of Taehyung and straddled his waist. Yoongi smiled down at Taehyung softly as he caressed Taehyung's face once more. Taehyung swallowed hard as he stared up at Yoongi hovering over him, his thoughts racing. Taehyung felt as if he were betraying Jungkook more as Yoongi stretched his hands up his chest, Yoongi's hips grinding down against Taehyung's own.

Taehyung jolted slightly as his lower extremities twitched to life once more. Yoongi smirked slightly as he slowly leaned down and nipped the side of his neck, trailing kisses up towards his jaw. Yoongi trailed his kisses along Taehyung's sharp jawline before taking his bottom lip between his teeth and slowly working to kiss the entirety of Taehyung's full lips.

Yoongi pulled away from Taehyung's lips as Hoseok climbed onto the bed beside Yoongi and Taehyung once again. He helped up a small tube that Yoongi recognized as their favorite lubricant before smiling. Hoseok slowly leaned down to plant a kiss on Taehyung's lips this time, fireworks igniting within him before he quickly pulled away in alarm. Yoongi glanced at Hoseok, puzzled as Hoseok shook his head slightly before leaning forward and planting a kiss on Yoongi's lips now. Hoseok and Yoongi pulled away from each other to glance down at Taehyung, who stared up at them in disbelief. "I- I still don't know how I feel ab- about this," Taehyung whispered nervously, his hands lingering above his head as he didn't know where to rest them.

Hoseok tilted his head at Taehyung's words, trying to smile through the awkward atmosphere. "What do you mean? Nobody is ever going to love you as much as Yoongi and myself. Jungkook has made that painfully aware, Tae. Why can't you just be happy with the two of us and forget about him?" Hoseok asked softly, caressing the side of Taehyung's face. "If anything, just try the threesome once and see how it feels. If you don't like it, we won't do it again. If you do like it, you're welcome to be a throuple with us," Hoseok added, glancing back up at Yoongi. Yoongi nodded softly with a smile that seemed coerced as Taehyung turned his attention towards Yoongi.

"A-are you sure that you're okay with this, Yoongi? You don't feel compelled to do this, do you?" Taehyung asked, staring between Hoseok and Yoongi. Taehyung finally settled on touching the palm of his hand to Yoongi's cheek in comfort as Yoongi smiled genuinely yet again. He was grateful that Taehyung really cared for his feelings in this, just like Hoseok did and that made him feel secure in his decision. "No, Tae. I don't feel forced and this won't affect our relationship because you understand boundaries. So... If you're open to this happening, I am too. I know Hoseok's certainly open to it. What's your decision?"

Taehyung stared up into their expectant eyes as he bit his lower lip in thought. His thoughts focused on one thing alone as he suddenly felt guilt wash over him, but Jungkook had been with somebody else too. Would this even count as being unfaithful? Jungkook had noted many times that they were not going to be a couple until their forties... How could this even count as being unfaithful when Jungkook didn't even want him?