4- Major Malfunction

Hello all you lovely readers~♡♡♡ Hopefully, you are all enjoying this~♡ Please let me know what you think~♡ Comments are always helpful, even constructive criticism.:3 Please be advised that this chapter has mention of a psychotic drug break and drug substances.

♡・゚:*。.:*・゚゚・*:.。*:゚・♡

Jungkook languidly glanced over his shoulder, revealing a hazy and unfocused Taehyung as Jimin stared at the both of them. "Out! Out! Get out," Jimin yelled towards Jungkook, swinging his heavy backpack wildly in Jungkook's direction. Jungkook hastily pulled away from Taehyung, jumping off the bed as he dodged Jimin's backpack being thrown at him and sprinted down the hallway and out of sight.

Jimin stared daggers down at Taehyung, yanking the younger male off the bed in a hasty manner. "Tae! What do you think you are doing?! You were clean! You were going to get out of here and see your parents again! Why are you doing this now?!" he cried out his question, anger blatantly apparent in his voice as he stared at Taehyung's disheveled appearance.

Taehyung glanced down at his feet, his eyes hazy and his mind dazed as he glanced back up at Jimin. He offered a dazed smile as he wrapped his blankets around his body to hide his disgusting and dirty pants. "I just needed more time. I wanted to stay here a little longer," he stated with the same dazed smile. "I- I have to get more acquainted with Jungkook, Minnie. Th- There's something about him that draws me to him, like a moth drawn to a flame," he added, picking the part of the sheet that dragged up off the floor to walk towards their conjoined bathroom. "I think it's fate Jungkook and I met."

"You're fucking high, Taehyung. You're delusional and only making a fool of yourself. Now, quit while you're ahead. Your parents miss you," Jimin announced before throwing himself on his bed with an annoyed sigh. Taehyung glared over his shoulder at Jimin's words, his heart aching at Jimin's unusually harsh words. He sniffled softly from the bathroom, his high suddenly crashing down on him at Jimin's bluntness. "Well, I'm not the one that fucks his boy toy in front of his sleeping roommate," he cried irate and stormed forward towards the bathroom door.

Taehyung slammed the bathroom door just as Jimin was climbing out of his bed and heading towards the bathroom to address Taehyung's outburst. It only dawned on him that his words may have been too harsh as he worried about what he'd said to Taehyung moments before. Jimin cautiously walked over towards the bathroom door, rapping softly on the hard wood of the crooked door. "Tae, I'm sorry," he started, pressing his other hand against the door to try and jar it open. He had no such luck and figured Taehyung was sitting with his back against the door. "It's just your parents were excited to see you and now... Now they're going to have to wait for several more months again while you get clean."

Taehyung smacked the door with his open hand, still sniffling as he lowered his head onto his knees. He felt his breathing halt painfully as he quickly stretched his legs out in front of him and tilted his head back onto the door. A low groan of indescribable pain escaped Taehyung's lips as he clutched his chest, trying to take deep even breaths. He glanced around, realizing his inhaler was still on the small table beside his bed as he struggled to breathe properly.

"Tae! Tae, open the door," Jimin shouted, yanking on the wobbling doorknob. He knew Taehyung's asthma was probably acting up as he heard a loud thud from just behind the door. "Tae," Jimin shouted once more, ramming his muscular shoulder hard into the door. The door itself wouldn't budge, but the center cracked and slowly collapsed under Jimin's forceful shoulder as he continued to ram his body fully against the door. He broke more pieces down, shoving his fists through the flimsy center before he poked his head through the hole he'd created to check on Taehyung.