12

Ban and I continued to laugh as Meliodas and Diane began to fight.
"Matrona has started things off with a ferocious preemptive strike" The ref called out as Diane smacked Meliodas to the ground.
"I'm not gonna let you get away with any of your excuses today!" Diane shouted as she threw another punch at Meliodas.
"Look, those girls must have the wrong guy. I don't remember them at all okay?" He tried to calm her down but it was no use. Everyone in the crowd was shrinking back in fear while Ban and I kept giggling to ourselves and fist bumping.
"That's enough out of you!" Diane shouted again as another punch flew past Meliodas's head. Meliodas quickly jumped out of her way and began talking to himself.
"What do you think he's talking about?" King asked.
"He's telling himself to go all out against Diane. If he doesn't it could end badly for him and his ego" I laughed to King. As the two began going all out against each other, the boulder that Vaizel sat on began to shake and crack. After a few rounds the pair came to a stop and I knew why. This power. It's the Holy Knights.
"Did those two strain themselves so hard they peed their pants or something?" Hawk asked. I said nothing as I took Elizabeth from my chest and placed her on top of Hawk. I teleported myself next to Meliodas and Diane while Ban jumped up and King floated in. We all looked up at the sky where the sense was coming from.
"My real identity is the captain of the Eight Deadly Sins. I'm Meliodas the Dragon Sin" Meliodas shouted out to the town. "This beside me is Gracie the Wolf Sin of Fear" He called out again as I took a step forward. A few people began to argue that it was a lie. I stayed silent as I ripped off the apron I was wearing and revealed my mark. The whole crowd gasped as they went pale.
"T-that mark. It's her" A member stuttered.
"We're taking over Vaizel. Everything here belongs to us now" Meliodas told them.
"You're lying. You're just a kid" Someone else shouted.
"But if the Wolf Sin is here then that must be the others" Another argued.
"I'm giving you less than one minute to clear out. If you don't I'll kill you all" I growled to the town. They all looked around at each other. Unsure if the others were the actual sins.
"Get the hell out of here!" Meliodas shouted at them all, causing them all to panic and scream.
"Hey what's that?" Someone called out. We all turned around to see a load of bombs flying in our direction. Guila. The bombs landed and exploded all around us. I watched as Meliodas used Full Counter to counter the one heading for the arena.
"Damn they're here already?" He asked us. We all looked up at Guila and her two friends
"That equipment is sacred treasure class," King pointed out.
"It sure is. I bet Guila's got a lot stronger than she was at the Necropolis" Meliodas started.
"There's three this time" I also pointed out as they all jumped down off their sky manta's.
"Let's split up for now," Meliodas told us. We all nodded and went our separate ways.

I began walking through the town with Ban. He whistled as he looked around us at the destroyed buildings.
"They sure know how to make an entrance" He laughed to me. As he did a rock came flying between us. We both easily dodged it and looked at the direction it flew off to when suddenly a sword impaled Ban and entered my stomach, smashing us both into a wall. The pair of us coughed up blood. Pain filled my stomach and chest as Ban smashed against my body.
"You have no idea how much I missed you. Does that hurt?" A voice asked. I looked around Ban to see a girl with light purple hair and... wait no. It can't be. I looked at her eyes which caused mine to widen. Those are the eyes of a demon.
"Now this is the kind of action that every good festival should have" Ban began to laugh as he got excited to fight her. "Wait a minute. Do I know you from somewhere?" He asked her.
"My name is Jericho. If I said I was the Holy Knight Apprentice you humiliated at Baste Prison, would you remember?" She challenged him.
"Oh yeah that's right. You're that barber boy. I didn't know you were into cross dressing" He taunted.
"Ban. That's a girl" I weakly laughed at him from behind. Jericho became pissed at Bans statement. She quickly pulled her sword from both of us. I immediately fell to the floor, weak from blood loss.
"Godspeed ten slashes" She called out as a flurry of hits began to slash at our flesh. I collapsed on the floor next to Ban. I need to release my powers. If I don't I could die but if I do I could lose control. I looked over at Ban to see how he was. My eyes widened. His cuts aren't healing. I felt myself becoming weak as Ban pulled my into him.
"Stay with me Wolfie" He shouted at me but it was too late as I was swallowed into darkness.