18

Gracie and Arthur stood next to each other with their weapons drawn, ready to fight.
"Gracie the Wolf Sin. I was expecting you to turn up eventually. Although I am surprised that you're fighting against us" Hendrickson raised his eyebrow at the girl. Gracie stayed silent for a moment. Why am I fighting to keep them locked up? If I wanted to, I could kill everyone and bring them back all by myself. The cloaked person touched Gracie's shoulder, causing her to break from her thoughts.
"Yeah well I've always been told that I'm unpredictable" She laughed, spinning one of her kunai between her fingers. Hendrickson glared at her as he charged towards them with his men.
"I'll deal with Grandmaster Hendrickson" Arthur announced as he too ran towards him with his sword. Gracie shrugged before turning to face the other knights.
"I guess you'll do" She smirked as she threw a single kunai into the head of one of them. The others all froze and stared at her, shaking. "So who's next?"

It didn't take long for Gracie to finish off all the knights before she jumped up to catch up with Arthur who was now battling Hendrickson on a wall.
"Come on Lord Hendrickson! Why don't you and I settle our differences here and now"
Arthur laughed as the two separated and Gracie landed next to him.
"You're a rather brave king, Arthur Pendragon. I'll say that much for you" Hendrickson paused for a moment as he saw the Wolf Sin land. Now things might get tricky. First of all this punk's abilities and intelligence seem almost boundless. From the way he's been talking it would appear he's aware of our internal affairs. The question is, what does he know? And how much? Second of all, now Gracie is here she won't give up without a fight, as much as she wants to join us we both know Meliodas won't stand for it. Hendrickson thought to himself.
"Come on Hendrickson mind on the battle" Gracie taunted as she pulled two daggers from her shorts.
"Yeah we're in a battle now. Don't get lost in thought!" Arthur warned as he sped past him to attack from behind. His attacks were easily blocked by Hendrickson. Gracie smirked as she took her chance to attack from the other side, an attack that was also blocked but something was different. So he's using his demonic power against me huh. Gracie chuckled at the thought.
"And here I thought you let them do all the dirty work" She whispered into his ear.
"Get serious. Show me the power only worthy of a true king and true Sin" Hendrickson shouted as he shoved both fighters off the wall and into each other. The two landed in dust.
"That really hurt," Arthur whined.
"Yeah it hurts more when someone's on you" Gracie pointed out from underneath him.
"Oh sorry" He chuckled as he jumped up and off her "But we're not done" Arthur smiled, only to come face to face with Hendrickson again, resulting in both Arthur and Gracie being punched to the ground again.
"Are you planning to hold back on me until you're dead?" Hendrickson challenged the pair.
"Why don't you try a little harder to draw it out of me?" Arthur laughed.
"Yeah come on Hendy I haven't taken things seriously in years" Gracie also taunted.
"If that's what you wish" Hendrickson sighed as he began to cover his sword in flames. Gracie's eyes widened as she looked at the flames. They're black.
"Hellblaze scream!" Hendrickson announced as the flames hurled towards the pair.
"No!" Gracie shouted as she kicked Arthur out of the way, taking the hit herself. Instead of taking the hit a yellow flash dropped down in front of them, deflecting the hit back at Hendrickson.
"Well it looks like you've gotten more powerful since the last time I saw you" A familiar voice spoke from the dust.
"Oh of course. Now you turn up" Gracie scoffed.
"Yeah well better late than never" Meliodas laughed to her.
"Could it be?" Hendrickson asked.
"Yeah it's me alright. And I'm not gonna leave without Elizabeth" Meliodas warned. Gracie couldn't stop her eye roll.
"Look at that Gracie. He didn't come to save you. Yet again he chose her safety over yours but you continue to help him" The voice in her head laughed.
"Shut up shut up shut up" She growled to herself.
"We all know this isn't the first time" It laughed.

*3,000 Years Ago*

Screams filled the forest as the fierce battle in the sky continued. On the ground Meliodas had run into Gracie. The girl was covered in blood, this time most of it was her own.
"You traitor!" She shouted as she threw a fireball at him.
"Gracie stop!" He demanded "I don't have time for this" He told her. Meliodas turned his back only to hear a thump on the floor. He looked back around to see Gracie on the ground. Blood now pouring from her head wound.
"Meliodas. Please. Don't leave me again" She begged. Meliodas looked at her with tears in his eyes.
"I'm so sorry Gracie but I need to make sure Elizabeth is alright" He told her.
"So you're gonna leave me to die?" She called out, barely managing to push herself up to her feet.
"I'm sorry Gracie but I can't just abandon her" Meliodas tried to defend.
"Abandon her? Meliodas you abandoned your entire clan. Your family. And now after everything you're going to abandon me?" She questioned. Gracie watched him as the tears continued to fall from his face. "After everything I've done for you. Everything I sacrificed for you. And you won't even help me get up" A single tear fell from her face. Meliodas gripped his hair as he pulled on it.
"Gracie. I'm so sorry" He sobbed before flying off.
"Meliodas!" She screamed as his tears landed on the floor in front of her.