***

Over 3,000 Years Ago.

The Goddess Commander stood in front of his opponents. Two high ranking Demons. He knew who they were. Estarossa of Benevolence and Zeldris of Piety. But he also knew something was wrong. They weren't even trying. What's their plan? He thought to himself when suddenly an all too familiar laugh echoed through the air. A laugh that sent chills down the Goddesses spine.
"No it can't be" The Goddess whispered as the powerful sense appeared in his face, giving him only a split second to react, bringing his sword up to his face, narrowly blocking the incoming sword.
"Oh but it is" The evil whisper replied. The Goddess was now face to face with one of the most feared Demons of all. Demons Prince Zeldris's fiancee Gracie.
"Stop playing around Gracie, we have shit to do" Estarossa scolded, a smirk playing on his lips.
"Come on Esty we never get to have any fun anymore" Gracie laughed at the pair. Zeldris simply rolled his eyes and he began to fly up into the air. He knew where this was going. Gracie began forcing all her strength into the blade, pushing it closer and closer to the Goddesses face. Using the sword also while pushing with her feet against the blade.
"Hey babe!" Gracie shouted over to the Commandment of Piety. "How about a celebration tonight after we kill this Goddess. Just the two of us" Her eyes still locked onto the Goddess. Her eyes were dark and full of evil. Zeldris had a smirk on his face.
"That depends on how long you take getting this job done" He smirked at the female demon.
"You guys are disgusting," Estarossa gagged. Rolling his eyes at the two.
"Are you ready Est?" Gracie called out. An evil smirk sprawled across her face.
"Just waiting on you as usual" He laughed back at her. Without another word Gracie kicked herself off the sword, making her go flying across the battlefield. Zeldris instantly flew into position and caught the flying Demon while the Goddess stumbled backwards from the sudden motion and was instantly impaled by Estarossa's sword.
"That was easy" He laughed as he landed next to the pair.
"Did you really think it would be that easy?" A voice from above laughed. The three Demons looked up as another three Goddesses appeared. Zeldris looked down at Gracie who was sitting on the floor between his legs. He knew she was still weak. He hated the strategy they used but it was quick and effective.
"Gracie, stay here," Zeldris told her.
"I'm fine" She laughed, standing up and dusting herself off.
"Zeldris is right. With your condition you shouldn't be pushing yourself too hard" Estarossa also told her. Gracie simply sulked as she placed a hand on her stomach while mumbling to herself. She watched as Estarossa launched himself at the pair of Goddesses. Zeldris went for the other one. These three were slightly stronger than the previous one but still no real challenge for the demons. That was until one of the Goddesses slipped past Estarossa and began flying full speed towards Gracie.
"GRACIE!" Estarossa shouted as he began chasing the Goddess. Gracie looked up but was unable to move. She was still too weak. She closed her eyes and prepared for death. Instead the sound of metal clashing filled the air. Gracie opened her eyes to find a very, very furious Zeldris stood in front of her.
"Don't you dare touch her" He growled. The bloodlust coming from him was overwhelming. His Demon mark had spread down his face. Estarossa quickly teleported himself behind Gracie and proceeded to lift her up and away from the swords. The Goddess stood in front of Zeldris and had a look of fear in his eyes as the sword in Zeldris's hand was plunged into his heart before he could blink. He then turned to face the remaining Goddess.
"Let this be a warning to all of you" He started as he stared them all down. "Any Goddess that tries to touch Gracie, especially in this condition, will be executed by the Commandements" Zeldris warned. The Goddesses quickly began to fly away.
"Hey Zel" Estarossa started, placing the female Demon back onto the ground. Gracie looked up at him with a smirk on her face. Zeldris turned to face the pair.
"How many Goddesses does it take to send a message?" Gracie smirked at her lover. Zeldris immediately caught on and created a dark fire arrow and aimed it at one of the Goddesses.
"One" He also smirked as he released the shot, killing the Goddess on impact.