chapter 22

A//N : heyy guys (: sorry if this chapter is short or not. Im giving all the credit Of this chapter to @emileyscott8887 Because she gave me the idea of what should happen in this chapter when I had no idea what to write... well i hope you guys enjoy and thanks for reading.. I love all of you <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Not edited

" I cant belive he was going to fuckin hit you " Luke seethed. His whole face was going red and you could literally see his veins popping out of his neck. " he better not fuck with you again or next time its going to be a broken neck, not a nose "

I got up from the couch and hugged him " Luke you need to calm down, how about I clean your cuts so they can heal properly and then make you mint cookies"

He nodded following me into the bathroom and sitting on the toilet lid. I grabbed the first aid kit and poured some achole on a rag and dabbed his face.

He scrunched his face up and made a hissing noise pulling his face away. " that stuff fucking Burns " he cried

I rolled my eyes " thats because its cleaning your wounds. You dont want them to scar do you? " he shook his head and let me finish what I was doing

" see all done" I smiled standing up and putting the stuff away. " and your face still lookes like perfection"

He chuckled and shook his head " now lets make me some cookies " he stood up scooping me in his arms and ran for the kitchen. On our journy there he almost smacked my head on a corner of a table.

" are you trying to kill me? " I laughed. He gave me a sheepish grin " maybe, if you dont start my cookies you'll defiantly be having a funereal sometime this week "

I was gonna say he could just let Riley kill me but I stopped myself before I said it cause he'd probably not find that funny.

" well looks like I better get cooking then " I said while grabbing the ingredients. I went to reach for the bowl in a cabinet but it was too high. I even tried jumping and climbing on the cabinet but I still couldn't reach. " are you kidding me! " I pouted

" whats the matter sweet cheeks " Luke asked while smirking from the table.

" what do you think, the bowls are up to high and I cant reach them " I whined

He shook his head and grabbed the bowl without a problem " thats not fair " I cried throwing my hands up and stomping

" careful shortie, we dont need you falling off the table top now do we? "

" shut up " I glared he just laughed and lifted me off the table and onto the floor. " now go make me my cookies grandma " I just shook my head and got started

******

I took the cookies out of them oven and put them on a plate. " tah dah " I said while carrying them over to Luke and setting them on the table " here's your cookies, now I shall stay a living happy wolf " he grabbed a cookie and nodded. Crumbs started fall out of his mouth " eww Luke eat like a normal boy "

" this is how normal boys eat " he said after he swallowed. I just shook my head and smiled " thats disgusting ".

" i don't think so. what I think is disgusting is that your own mate was going to put his hands on you. "

" Can we please not talk about this right now " I frowned and put his plate in the sink. I didn't want to get him going again and I still had to fiqure out what im going to do about Riley. I sat back down on the stool across from him and put on my thinking face.

" What are you thinking about? Is someone else bothering you? " Luke Questioned. I looked up and shook my head "No, No ones bothering me. Im just trying to figure out what I should do to get Riley back. Theres no way in hell im going to let him get away with what he was about to do".

" Hmmm maybe I can help " He smiled.  I gave him a blank stare. Hes funny if he can help, like what can he do beat him up more? no, I want to be the one to get Riley back not have one of my guards.

" And how can you help me out? " I lifted my eyebrow. He just gave me a nervouse grin " Don't get mad if you dont like the idea cause you dont have to use it but I was thinking that we could fake date. You know to get him jelouse "

I grinned " THATS AN AMAZING IDEA! but what should we tell the others? should we tell them its fake and to keep it a secret or just let them think its real? "  I honestly thought Luke was really stupid but he just proved me wrong. " let them think its real. we dont want people reading there thoughts".

I nodded. I really hope I didnt get myself into a mess. " well im going to bed, i'll see you tomorrow " I said while running up the stairs. My last thought before I fell asleep was" yup, i just got myself in a big mess "

******************************************************************************************************

the next morning when I got downstairs for breakfest I was greeted with a kiss on the cheek. " Good morning babe " Luke grined. I was about to yell at him when I rememberd what we argreed to yesterday. " Morning handsome " I smiled playing along. Everyone else in the  room looked at us shocked

" When did this happed? " Tanner smirked.

" Last night. He asked me out while I was baking him cookies " I wrapped my arm around him.

Krissy Squiled " Oh my god yayy! Im so happy you didnt go for the dickhead Riley even though hes your mate".

"yeahhh.... " my voice trailed off. " hey Luke i think we should head to school now. I have to do a few things before the bell rings". Thankfully he listend and grabbed his car keys " well see you guys later " I waved while stepping out the door.

Luke started the car and turned towards me " what was all that rushing about? "

I made a baffled sound " if we didn't leave then I would've ended up telling them the truth. I absoultly had lying to people. ecspeccialy krissy".

He nodded " Pleasse don't tell them. it will ruin the plan. Now you must be hungry what do you want? " he asked while pulling into the drive through at Caribou

" Camp fire mocha ". I said while grabbing my money out of my bag. " Pshh put that money away, im paying for you its what boyfriends do " he winked

I laughed and put my money away " yeah, but i want you to remember that its fake dating. I dont want you to get any feelings for me now cause we're just friends and nothing else "

He chuckled " Yeah yeah i know " Hopefully. i dont need to deal with him liking me and a crazy mate.... I honestly hope I wont regret agreeing to thing plan.