Chapter 7

**NOT EDITED**

When we pulled up to the mall she immediately dragged me to about 50 stores. We were currently in rue 21

"here try these on" she said throwing a pile of clothes at me

"ahh okay." I started to walk to the dressing room before I heard Krissy squeal "omg shayla you have to try this on too! It's so cute" she came running over to me with this really cute white dress that went to mid thigh and had a brown belt around the waist.

"umm.. I don't really do well in dresses. They make me feel uncomfortable. Like I'm wearing no pants." I said awkwardly

"you'll get use to it though, pleasee! Every girl needs a dress!. Please at least try it on." she begged

I took the dress from her and stomped over to the dressing room. The only reason I took it was to stop her complaining.

Everything I tried on I loved. We left the store after we bought everything. I swear she even had to call owen and his friends to carry our bags. Thats how much we had.

"come on we gotta go to victoria secrets"she yanked on my arm and dragged me inside.

She held up a black lacy thong and matching bra. Ohh your getting these. And these red ones. " owen! Can you go get a basket please! She called.

"what! Why do you have to ask me! There's no way in going in their." he said standing by the entrance and stomped his foot.

"come on and stop being a big baby. If you don't your not getting any for a while" that made him stop his pouting and he quickly ran to look for a basket.

A few seconds later he came back with one. "ohh Krissy you should get these" he winked holding up a pair or undies

she whacked his head "drop those and get out"

I was trying not to giggle. They were literally the cutest couple ever. " that's so cute! Look at that! She dragged me to the clothes section. She made me get a orange sweater that zipped half way down the neck with a dog on the back. She then made me get a gray love pink pull over hoodie, leggings, and yoga pants. And few pair of jeans and shirts. She then made me get a lot of perfumes.

"okay now bath and body works!" when we got there she literally bought the whole store. I now have every bottle of lotion and perfume that exists.

When we were walking around I saw hot topic. " come on we have to go in here!" I said while dragging her into the store. "omg Krissy I want these!" I said looking at the band shirts.

I got a of mice & men fuzzy blanket with the austin carlile and the band members on it. Of mice and men posters and shirts, I got black veil brides stuff, crown the empire, mayday parade, bring me the horizon, breathe carolina, basically every band you could think of.. My favorite are the blankets of each band. I also got skinny jeans, beanies, and more batman shirts.

Okay I got one more shop I want to go to. She took my arm and dragged me to the pet shop. "why here? We don't have any pets"

"I know, I'm going to buy you one. You can choose any animal you want"

My eyes lite up "really?"
"isn't that what I just said!" "now hurry up and choose one" she smiled

I quickly ran over to the dogs. I've always wanted one when I was little.
The dog that cought my eyes was a little female husky puppy. She was all white with a black paw and had a brown tip tail. She had one blue eye and a green. "I want this one!" I said exciditly"

Krissy told the women and paid. Then we went over to the toys and collars. We got her a baby blue collar with little diamonds on it and name tag and a matching leash. We also got a doggie bed, toys, and food.

"can we go home now!" the boys complained

Once we made it home we made the boys bring all my stuff into my room and put it away...besides my bras and underwear. That would be awkward.

I also decided to name my puppy angel. So then I had a wolf named heaven and a dog named angles. I don't know lol. I just really liked the name.

After they put my stuff I away I said thanks to Krissy and headed to bed since it was almost midnight. That's how long we were gone for.

I snuggled into my band blankets and quickly fell I sleep with angel by me side.