Chapter 3

sorry I had to add music xD and Im just randomly putting them up so they probably dont even go with the chapters lol I just want you to hear them... I'll go now xD
** NOT EDITED**

When I got to the airport I immeditly bought my ticket for the next flight to California and sat down in the waiting area.

I put a earbud in my ear and started playing your not alone by of mice & men. I smiled, this song has always made me happy whenever I was sad or depressed.

I can't wait for warped tour this summer. I really hope I can actually meet Austin carlile, that's my dream.

A tap on my shoulder woke me up from LaLa land I was in and I curiously looked up at the person next to me. I raised a eyebrow turning my music of, wondering why he would sit by me.

"hi my names Derek" he said extending a hand out while smiling at me.

"shayla" I said nervously shaking his hand and giving him a pilot smile back.

"so where are you heading to?"

"California, I'm planning on finding a cheap apartment there for a while until I get my problems figured out" I shrugged

"really! I'm going to California too! My parents live there and I'm going back to vist with my family and my brother he finally found his mate and is getting married in a few months"

I gave him a weird look. Wait did he just say mate? So that means he must be a werewolf too.

I sniffed the air and realized he is. I wonder why I didn't pick up his scent.

I looked at Him out of the corner of my eye. He was really handsome, he had brown floppy hair, chocolate brown eyes and his skin was really tan. He was wearing a black tee shirt and grey jeans.

He looks like he could be a Hollister model.

"but Riley would make a better model" heaven said dreamily.

"can you just forget about him" i snapped.

I don't want to even think about him after what he said to us.

"hey you alright there? You kinda zoned out" Derek said while waving a hand in front of my face

I pushed his hand away."oh, um, yeah I'm fine. Sorry, what where you saying?"

" I asked if you would like to stay at my parents pack house with me? My parents wouldn't mind, we have plenty of Guest rooms and they would absolutely love you".

I thought about it. It Didn't sound to bad. I wouldn't have to search for a apartment and maybe I can make a few friends.

" I would love to, only if it's alright with you though" I smiled

He laughed " I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want you too"

" HELLO please get ready to board the plane for California and get ready for take off " the lady on the announcement announced.

************************************

When the plane landed we got our bags and went to go get our cars

" I can just have someone come get your car, I want you to ride with me so I can get to know you better"

"okay, sure"

We quickly got in the car " so how far away is the house from the airport?"

"like only a hour or two. But that gives us a perfect chance to ask each other Questions" he look at me and smiled

"okay well what's your favorite type of music or artist? "? I asked

"pretty much anything but I really like crown the empire, falling in reverse , bring me the horizon, of mice & men and basically Any kind of that music. I could go on and on listing all the bands".

"OMG REALLY! ME TOO! I can tell we are gonna be amazing friends" I said exciditly.....hopefully he won't leave like everyone else did.

"you got that right!, so what's your favorite color?"

"white or purple" I said

"oh like your eyes"

"yhup" i said popping the p

"awesome mines gold so what pack are you from?"

"the moonlight pack. What about you?"

He looked at me shocked "the shadow pack and your in the largest pack in the country!!"

" OMG KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE ROAD! I DON'T WANNA DIE, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH OR YOUR GONNA CHOCK ON A FLY!" I shouted, and cluntched the seat in a death grip

"sorry. But I'm surprised, the moonlight pack has the best fighters ever" he said throwing his hands in the air

"NOW KEEP YOUR HANDS ON THE WHEEL!... HOW DID YOU EVER PASS YOUR DRIVERS TEST?"

He gave me a sheepish grin" lol sorry about that... And I actually didn't pass my test. They just got sick of me going back in and failing over and over again so they just let me pass."

I gave him a scared look and frantically tried opening my door. I'm gonna die! I'm gonna get killed just like Missy!

Tears started pouring down my face at the memory. " hey what's wrong?" Derek asked with a worried face

"nothing sorry I just kinda panicked, I get nervouse with other people driving and I'm not controlling the car sometimes. I'm fine though" I gave Him a fake smile so he would stop worrying.

"so do you have any siblings?" I asked trying to change the subject

"yup a brother named zach that I told you about. He's a year older then us. And then I have a little sister named Lilly she's only four" he smiled "what about you?"

"just a older brother named Ryan. He's the beta of the pack" I shrugged

When we finnaly pulled up to the house I gasped. It was beautiful and gigantic. Not as big as our pack house but it's still big. It was white with glass windows and a huge pool in the back and flowers surrounding the place. There was a play ground with children playing with each other.

I really hope I can finnaly be accepted.