chapter 11

***Not edited****

i was currently at the pack hospital trying to convince the pack doctor to let me see Krissy, he keeps telling me" No"  because im the one who "apparently" put her there. I mean yeah I was the one who scared her, but its not like i put my hands on her or anything. I just yelled Goo Goo Gaa Gaa. thats it.

"Come on doc, just for a minute, please!!" i begged giving him the puppy dog eyes and pouty, trembling lips. this has probably been about the 30th time asking him and nothing was making him budge so i had to use my old trick I havent used since i ran away.

"Ugh fine" he threw his hands up. " but only for a few minutes" he gave me a stern look. I squield, and grabbed the docter in a big bear hug. " Thank you, Thank you!" I smiled while jumping up and down. he looked at me weirdly then gave me a glare.

I let him go and stood up straight, " So uhmm yeah i'll be going now" i akwardly said and pointed down the hallway. i quickly walked away before he could reply. " well that wasnt akward" i said to heaven 

"yeah right...you barly killed the guy.i bet hes gonna have to get his hearing fix now with how much whining you were doing".

"good thing hes  doctor right?" i chirped "anyways he woudn't have had to listen to me if he just let me go see krissy the first time i asked" i could practically feel her roll her eyes at me and I couldn't help but let out a little giggle. 

I made it to here room and  i quietly opend up her door and saw the gaurd i think is named Luke and the other gaurd from today sitting beside her bed. " Hey" I smiled.

they both gave me a wave and a polite hey back. " So, how is she doing?" I asked the Gaurd i think is named Luke anwserd me. " The doctors said once she wakes up they want to give her a quick check up and if she looks fine then she can leave when ever, " 

"thats good, hopefully she wakes up soon. so what are your guy's names?" the gaurd I don't know the name of anwserd me first. " Im Tanner, and thats my buddie Luke".  hah so i was right about the one guy. " it's nice to meet you, im Shayla" I smiled. 

They both laughed " we know who you are. Everyone does we like just had a cermony for you." said Tanner. " well yeah, but maybe you forgot" i blushed.

"OMG BUBBLES" i heard Luke shout from across the room. "what the fuck when did he get up?" i asked turning to Tanner, only to find the spot he was empty. i looked around the room. and saw a vent that was opened. 

I gave a low frausterted growl and crawled into the vent to go after them. "This Way" I would hear one of them shout every now and then. The farther down I crawled in the vent the darker it would get. "Luke!, Tanner! come back here, this isn't funny!" I shouted.

All of a sudden i felt myself falling straight down and land into something smelly. I opend my eyes to see I fell into a garbege can " Are you Fucking kidding me" I growled while trying to get  banna peels and letuce out of my hair.

while i was working on getting the food off me i felt the bottom of the Garbage to rumble and all of a sudden two heads pop up. " YOU GUYS HAVE THE COUNT TO 5 TO RUN" i glared. they both gulped nervously and jumped out of the can and guickly sprinted back to the pack house.

I jumped out and  started to run after them, I was quickly catching up to them but someone grabbed my waist before I could pounce. " LET ME GO, IM GONNA KILL THOSE MOTHER FUCKERS!" I shouted while trying to claw my way out of the persons arms. I could feel Heaven trying to take over. she didnt like how the person stoppede us from attacking.

who ever had me quickly picked me up and carried me to my bedroom and then into my bathroom and dropped me into freezing cold water. I looked up to glare at the person but stopped when i saw it was Derek. " take a shower you smell". was all he said to me then walked out closing the door.