Chapter 20

Shayla pov:

I woke up to the sunshine blinding me, why does the sun have to do this cant it see im sleeping?

I sat up when I heard someone enter my room " WAKE UP BUTTERCUP!" Tanner yelled.

"But its too early" I whined. He chuckled, well you kinda have to wake up early if you dont want to be late for school.

Well that kinda made my day more depressing. I totally forgot. How can I forget?, im not ready for school. I felt mysel started to panick and my hands started to shake.

" hey calm down" I felt Tanner grab my hands " you'll be okay, your stronger now this is what you and Krissy worked hard for, Luke and me wont let anyone hurt you we're gonna be by your side all day".

That made me feel a little better knowing I wont be alone and that I will also have my pack helping me get through the day. But that doesn't change the fact that I will most likely see Riley. Nothing will make that better.

I stopped panicking and looked at Tanner " thank you" I smiled and tackled him in a hug. " well me and Luke are now officially your gaurds. Derrek doesn't want anything to happen to you so he asked us if we would protect you. Of course we agreed cause your like a sister to us and we love you".

aww they love me, that made my heart swell this was the first time I heard him tell me that. I looked up " I love you guys too, now let me get ready for school before I start crying"

he let me go and opened the door " we'll be following you to school so make sure you tell us when your going to leave".

I nodded and went to take a shower.after I got out I put on some lotion and perfume from Victoria secrets and made my way to my closet. I picked out a cute black dress that goes to mid thighs and a leather jacket to go over it with a pair of black heels with dimonds on them ( you can change the outfit if you want. Idk if I like it ) Once I was satisfied with how I looked I made my way down stairs.

" Shayla what happed to the outfit I picked out for you yesterday" Krissy pouted. I shrugged " I didnt feel like wearing it today.

"what! but you made me stay up last night to help you".

I ignored her and turned towards Luke and Tanner " well lets go, I wanna show you guys around the school before the day starts"

They nodded and we headed to our cars.... Well I did Tanner and Luke each had a motorcycle

********************

I pulled up into the school parking lot with the boys riding beside each side of my car. I quickly found a parking space not far from the entrance and got out.

I looked around smiling. It feels really good to be back on home land even though I had a terrible experience here.

" ready to go?" Luke asked. I nodded my head and hooked arms with the boys, one on each side. While we were making our way to the entrance I saw people staring at me, some girls were glaring and  guys were saying dirty comments which got them a growl from my boys. I tried shrinking back between them so I wouldnt be as noticable but they wouldnt let me. " you'll be fine Shayla, dont let anyone get to you no matter what, your better then them and your badass now" Tanner smirked

I  looked up and chuckled " your right, im not gonna let what me and Krissy do go to waste. Im gonna walk in there with my head high"

" thats my girl " he patted my head " well Krissy making her way over here, so I'll see you in 1st hour, mind link us if you need anything"

We waved goodbye and I turned towards Krissy just as she made her way up to me. She had Oden by her side and she quickly kissed him before he ran off. " so you ready to walk threw thoses doors?" She poked me.

I looked down at my feet and shrugged before looking up with a devilish grin " Hell yeah, we're gonna fuck shit up". 

She laughed and nodded " keep your eyes out for anyone you want to be your first victim". I looked around but didnt see anyone ....and no we arent going to hurt anyone... Well at least I hope not, yesterday me and Krissy planned on doing pranks on people this school year.

We made our way to our lockers and got our stuff. " so what class do you have first?" I asked.

" English" she pouted, " me to" I  squealed. That got her to stop pouting. I took her arm and dragged her to Mrs.Hansen class. There wasnt many people in here which I was glad for.

we sat our stuff down in the way back before leaving the class room again. " I gotta use the bathroom before class starts " I whispered. She nodded her head " I was confused for a minute " she giggled.

As we rounded the corner I smelt that delicious smell that came from the one and only.... My mate.

he had some bimbo check with bleach blond hair, big boobs and a tight short dress pushed up against a locker fiercely making out.

I felt a stab to my heart and I wanted to cry but I forced those back and did a gagging sound. his head quickly snapped in my direction and His mouth literally dropped to the floor but quickly shut and turned into a smirk.

" well, well look whos here Little miss freak decided to come back as a slut " he shook his head. I heard a giggle come from beside him and saw the bimbo he was making out with was actully Samantha.

I gave out a low growl and gave him an innocent smile " what? No hello? " I faked frowned. I walk up to him and started to drag a finger up and down his chest. the minute we touched I felt the Sparks but I ignored them and extended a claw giving him a small scratched " and darling last time I checked I dont even come close to slutty. If anything Barbie over is the real slut".

He went to push me up against the lockers but I quickly dodge him and pinned him still " dont even think about doing that again " I growled into his ear and then walked away.

~ 1st hour ~

That was so awesome Krissy yelled. we were currently working on group work for English with the boys. They looked over and gave us a confused look. " what was awesome? " Luke asked. Before I could stop Krissy she was already telling them " Shayla totally Owend Riley. He was making out with some bimbo chick then called Shayla a slut " at the mention of this there eyes went black. Krissy started to panick " dont worry she totally put him in his place. She even got him pinned to the lockers" she grinned.

there were gasps from all around the classroom and I quickly put my head in my hands. luckly it was time for 2nd hour and I quickly got up and headed to my next class with Luke and Tanner by my side.

~ lunch ~

Me, Krissy, oden, and the boys were sitting under a tree eating our lunch laughing and joking around until a dark shadow toward over me. I heard all the boys give a low warning growl and I quickly look behind me to see Riley standing over me with an evil glare on his face.

" what the fuck do you want " I let my annoyance show.

" dont you dare talk to me with that language  " his eyes darkend " also dont Ever and I mean EVER disrespect me infront of my pack again or I'll literally rip your head off and hang it on my wall and feed your organs to my dogs " his eyes went even darker.. If that was even possible.

I smirked " aww did the big bad alpha get embarrassed " I cooed standing up and pinching his checks. He started shaking and he lifted his hand to slap me but before his hand could make contact with my face Luke pinned him to the ground and Tanner was standing protectively infront of me.

Riley suddenly got out from under Luke and it turned into a boxing match really quick. 

Tanner turned towards Oden and Krissy " take Shayla home and keep her there I have to help luke" they nodded and dragged my to my car before getting in and driving off back home.... I cant believe my first day turned out terrible... But what did I expect, its always been like this.

AN/:
hey guys how do you think the story is so far? Anything I need to.improve on? Like do I need to make it more emotional ( I dont even know if it is :p ) idk just comment what you think. Also id appreciate it if you comment and told your friends about this story.. Love you guys (: