Chapter 32

"So what are you gonna be doing today?" I chirped while staring at Riley.
He shrugged and put the news paper down. " I was planning on having a training session for some of the older kids today, and then maybe me and you can go out to dinner?" He raised a eyebrow. I grinned and nodded my head excitedly and gave him a peck on the lips " I would love too, but for now i gotta get back to the pack house and help with the weekend cleaning" I frowned standing and grabbing my stuff " call me and tell me when to be ready " I waved and headed out of the house.

I walked in and changed into dirty clothing before heading to Kristy room . "omg Shayla" I heard her shriek. I laughed and shook my head while walking to the bed. "chill, its not like you have secret special parts.. unless" I gave her a look.

she threw a shirt on while laughing "nope im sure I have a vagina and boobs. but still I don't want anyone looking at them"

It was probably around 5pm when we heard a Terrible shrieking scream and panicking coming from downstairs. I could hear things breaking and snarling. Me and and kristy both looked at each other with horror written on out faces. Without thinking we dashed out the door of her bedroom and made a beeline downstairs only to stop at the top and find bodies scattered all over the place. Wolves where all over the place fighting rouges and I couldn't help but feel fear and panic crawl into my veins.

I frantically searched the sea of fighters looking for any children or women I can grab and lead to safety. I looked over to kristy and saw she was doing the same.

My eyes widen when I saw a little girl around 4 being attacked. She was crouched in a corner and a big nasty old brown rouge was about to lounge at her neck. I quickly shifted into my white wolf not even thinking about the consequences and snatched the wolfs leg yanking him away from her.

He turned around snarling his teeth at me when I saw his eyes widen before curling it's mouth up in a cruel smile. I was just about to lounge at his neck but he dashed off. I could see him slowly vanishing through the woods.

Without thinking I shifted back not caring I was naked and picked the little girl up before dashing to the safe house with her while keeping my eyes open for any other children along the way.

I quickly shoved her inside the safe house with the other women before stepping out to go back and fight. I felt a small tug on my hand and I looked down to the little girl. "Please don't leave" her small blue eyes started to water. I knelt down beside her and gave her a small hug "don't worry sweetie I'll be back before you know it" I smiled at her "and then maybe if it's okay with your parents we can go get some Ice cream"

She looked up with a big grin, wiping her tears away. "You promise" she asked sticking pinkie out.

"Promise" I smiled while shaking hers. I know I don't even know the child but I already feel really close to her. She reminds me of my little sister Lilly. With the same blue eyes and blond hair.

I felt my heart clench as I remembered what happened to her that night she died. It was my fault and I wished I could rewind and change what happens that night.

"Sissy Ice cream" she whined from the backseat. "I'll take you some other day I promise" I said. I was already in a bad mood so her whining wasn't helping. "But I want ice cream now she cried" When she noticed I wasn't gonna turn and get her ice cream she starting crying and screaming while kicking my seat. I decided to ignore it and blast my music to drown out her tantrum but after awhile I got sick of her kicking and turned around to glare at her. That one second from not looking at the road costed her life. We got hit by another car and it drove right into her door. She died on the spot while I was wheeled away to an ambulance with severe injury but I lived.

I felt a tear roll down my face and I quickly wiped it away. Why did she have to be killed.. Why not me? If only I turned around and got her ice cream than maybe I wouldn't have been moody and she would still be here.

I didn't noticed I was back at the field until I felt a wolf snap at my leg only to be attacked by this huge midnight Wolf.

I groaned, why the hell is Riley here fighting with us. He walked up and lick my wound before nudging me back towards the safe house. I shook my head at him "this is my pack, that means I'm fighting with them" I growled at him.

He growled back. Not liking my tone with him and kept trying to nudge me away. While he was doing that a rouge decided to sneak up and lunge at him but I quickly shifted and snapped it's neck. Looking back at Riley I saw his eyes widen at my wolfs color.

I looked down to see I was indeed in my white wolf instead of brown and and mentally groaned. I looked around the field and saw everyone frozen and looking at me. The rouges quickly snapped out of it and started running after me. That was when I had my oh shit moment and dashed into the forest with paws dashing after me.

After running for so long I reached a pond and I decided to rest for a while. The forest was eerie silent but I shrugged it off feeling to exhausted to keep going any further.

My mind kept going to Riley and I couldn't help to worry about him. What if a rouge got him. I was snapped out of my worrying when I felt a pinch in my back. Turning my wolf head I saw a tranquilizer and felt myself getting woozy.

Laying my head back on the ground my eyes started dropping and last thing I heard was a mans voice "sleep well Wolfie, you'll need it" and then I was out.

I know, i know. I said I might not update anymore but I'm going to write a few more chapters than finish it (: I literally just had an idea of what I should write and I think you guys might like it. Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter (: muwh :*