Chapter 25

Shayla pov:

Alright Shayla deep breathes, you'll be fine. it's only a dance. I tried calming my nerves down by telling myself that. to be complete honest I'm really scared that something might happen tonight, I just have this feeling. it's probably just my nerves though. I retouch my lip gloss and quickly make my way down the stairs.

" Woww! " Luke breathed. " you look beautiful ". this caused me to blush "thank you" I pushed a strand of hair behind me hair. I let my eyes trail down his outfit. "you look really nice your self " it was true he had on a nice black tux and a silver shirt thing under it ( sorry idk what they are called ) and his hair was done up.. which made my mouth water by the way.

I made my way towards Luke and hooked our arms together. we made out way outside and got in the limo he rented for tonight..

"Here have a glass" he handed me a glass of wine. I took the glass and circled my finger around the expensive glass. my mouth slightly hanging open. " where'd you get this" I squealed.

He just shrugged and opens the refrigerator.... how the fuck did I not see this? Of course I should've known every limo has an awesome refrigerator in it but that didn't even cross my mind. I was too hypnotized by how beautiful the limo was on the inside.

"Oh my god Lucas, why did you now just tell me about the refrigerator" I pouted. you know how much food I could've eaten and now I won't have time. I shrugged and opened the fridge grabbing all the munchies I could and stuffing them in my mouth.

This caused Lucas to laugh. "cause I knew you were going to do that" he said while grabbing the chocolate covered strawberry out of my mouth and biting it. my mouth dropped, how dare he take my strawberry!

I glared at him hard and was going to smack him but the limo came to a stop, making us jerk forward and my hand to miss his face and hit the seat. I heard him snicker besides me and he got out of the limo and ran to my side opening my door for me. well at least he's not completely a jerk..

Once we got to the front we took our pictures. "I'll be right back" i whispered in Lucas ear. he just nodded and I made my way to the food stand.

There was the largest amount of food I have ever saw. but the best part of the whole food stand was the chocolate fountain. they also have a strawberry syrup fountain next to it. this made me walk faster, I picked up my dress so I wouldn't trip and practically speed walked there.

I stood there for a while shoving strawberries in my mouth. I was just about to eat another one but a tap on my shoulder made me drop it. " awww you made me drop my strawberry I poured and turned around to glare at the person.

Lucas shook his head at me " I knew I would find you here, come on no more food" he said while taking my arm and dragging me to the dance floor.

I tried yanking my arm out of his grasp but his hold was to tight " uh Lucas " I said. he stopped and turned toward me.

"Yeah?" He frowned "is something wrong."

I shrugged " well " I chuckled nervously. " when I dance I sometimes get a little to out of control". it was true whenever I would go to parties and dance I would always find myself all over YouTube. I was like a drunk women out of control and no one could stop me. one time I was at this bar and these guards tried to kick me out but I ended up knocking them out, they were werewolf's too for Christ sakes. I mean how hard could it be to control a basically drunk werewolf?

Anyways Lucas was giving me the so what face. " I'm sure you'll be fine " and without another word we were on the dance floor... well I warned him.

I started moving along to the beat. sometimes rubbing up against people. later on throughout the night I must've ended up twerking on the wall and break dancing.

After a while I decided to sit down cause I was puffed. Lucas was off somewhere so I was sitting awkwardly alone. I was looking around trying to see Krissy but instead I see Riley making out with Samantha in a corner. I felt a growl in the back of my throat but I held back. no way was I going to get jealous over a guy. yeah he may be my mate but it's not like we dated or anything.

After sitting there for a while longer I decided to get up. it shouldn't have taken Lucas this long to be gone. I was getting up but froze when I smelt a foul smell. I looked around to see that everyone else froze too.. uh ohh were in deep shit.

A/N- hello guys, what do you guys think of my story so far? I'm also starting another story soon. idk when but I'll let you guys know. well anyways thanks for reading I really appreciate it (: