Chapter 10

**NOT EDITED**

I woke up in my fluffy bed with a pounding headache. how the fudge did I end up here? I tried to think back to yesterday.

All I remember yesterday was the ceromony, eating the cake, and then Owen came over with this kind of alcohol called wolfies ( idk I made it up ) and we took a lot of shots.

 I got up from my bed, did my morning routine, and headed to the kitchen. When I got there I saw a servant around her 70's cooking, "hey do you know where Alpha Derek or Krissy is?"

" I'm sorry dear, I don't. Did you try mind linking them?" I mentally slapped my head, I'm a complete idiot,I forgot that I could do that now.

"oh yeah... I forgot that I could do that... Umm sorry" before she could reply I dashed out of the kitchen. I'm pretty sure if I didn't she would've cut my limbs up and put me in soup. She didn't look so happy that I interrupted her.

"Krissy? Where are you?" I mind linked

"bedroom why?"

"never mind, im coming up"

I went up the stairs and down the many corners and halls until I got to her door. Instead of knocking I walked in like normal people do. I saw Krissy on her bed playing on her laptop, her back was to me so I decided I would be funny and scare her.

I quietly walked out of her room. Once I was out I sprinted down the hall to mine and into the closet looking for my baby doll head that goes on your head like a mask. I finally found it and put it on. I remember when we had a girls night and she told me that  she was scared of babies, seriously who's scared of babies?

When I was going down the hallway back to her room people that passed by gave me weird looks, and little children would either run away crying or hide behind there parents legs. 

When I got to her door I quietly opened it and walked in. She was in the same spot as last time. I walked into her walk in closet, hid in her clothes and took my phone out and went to my music and started playing scary children music, it played the jewelry box sound, and it had the sounds of kids that went

"Mommy.....Mommmmyy" and got louder the longer it played.

I heard Krissy get up from her bed and her soft feet started to pad there way over here just when the music stopped . "who- who's here?" here voice was shaky.

Guhh she's one of those stupid people. Seriously I'm gonna have to teach her what and what not to do when she hears something strange. Seriously you don't ask who's there. they probably want to kill you or do some crime like that....or a prank. But anyways yeah she's so stupid.

I saw her feet stop where I am. I quickly moved away from her and over more near the door. I made sure that none of the clothes moved while I was walking. I got there just in time to because she started to throw clothes off there hangers. When she looked at that side and didnt find anythings she finally gave up. I heard her sign and start heading to the door I decided to jump out right as she got there.

"GOOO GOOO GAAA GAAA!" I shouted. I saw her throw herself up against the wall and started to cry "NOOO PLEASE, I NEVER DID ANYTHING WRONG" After she said that she collapsed.

I turned on the light and knelled down to her "uhh krissy?" I poked her cheek. When she still didn't respond I started to shake her. "DEREK I'm in Krissy room. I need your help come quick" I panicked

"I'm on my way what's wrong?" he mind linked back

"I'll explain when you here...just hurry. Right after I finished that the door slammed open. I saw 2 guards looking around frantically. "in here" I shouted. When they got in here the guard I think name is luke screamed "AHHHH, NO GET AWAY, IM SORRY... I DON'T REALLY HATE BABIES!" he backed away looking scared and fainted a few seconds later....what's wrong with everyone here?

I blushed I forgot I still had the mask on. I took it off and started laughing.
The other guard looked at me like I was on drugs. " that's hilarious. A guard thats scared of a baby".

"what happend?" Derek's voice stopped my laughing. " I umm... Kinda scared Krissy with my baby mask and she faints and won't wake up.. Same with the guard over there" I pointed.

I heard Derek breath deeply through his nose. He turned to the guard and told him to bring Krissy to the pack doctors, he then knelt down to the guard on the floor and slapped him across the face. The guard quickly sat up and I started laughing again. "y-you should have seen your face I laughed" he glared at me. " I've n-neverd heard of a Gaurd who's scared of babies" by now tears were streaming down my face. He just huffed and walked out of the room.

I looked around the room and noticed Derek was gone to. I got up and followed his scent that lead to the garden. I saw him looking at flowers, he was gently running his fingers down the petals. "trying to find a flower for your girlfriend" I teased bumping my hip with his and giving him a wink

He chuckled "no it's just so calming and peaceful out here. It's feels relaxing and helps me feel less stress. I'm too busy all the time with pack work and trying to find my mate that I never have time to have time to myself".

I started to feel sorry for him. " you know, if you ever want a break I can help with pack work. I mean I was super close to my Alpha in my pack and he showed how to do all the work. I could probably run my own pack" I joked

"really!" he beamed "that would help me so much" he smiled and gave me a one arm hug. I hugged him back. "oh and who brought me back from the ceremony yesterday?" I asked

" I umm carried you" he blushed and scratch his neck.

"aww thanks" I smiled and flicked his nose then made my way inside... I should probably go vist Krissy and see how she's doing

************************************
Sorry it's short. I'm sure a lot of my chapters are gonna be short, I'll work on it though. (: and I just want to say thanks to everyone who takes there time to read my story. Anyways what do you guys think of my book so far?