Chapter 14

A/N: Heyy guys i dont think im gonna be posting as often cause im really busy latley with horse back riding, cross country, getting stuff ready for school and going to my siblings sport events. so im just really tired latley and sleep for like 5 hours . lol sorry i'll try to post as often as i can (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ NOT EDITED

Shayla pov:  " Cann wee pleeasse go for a run"  Heaven begged. 

I signed, I guess a run wouldn't hurt I much rather be on tumblr though. I can't even remember when the last time I actully went on a real run for fun though. " I guess but not a long one".  I said. I heard her do a cheer thing.

 I made my way towards the front door, and then walked far enough Into the forest  for me to change so no one will see me. Nobody but Krissy know's about my wolf color and i would like to keep it that way.

I looked around first before taking my clothes off. Once I saw it was clear I quickly peeled them off and put them in a bush behind a tree and shifted. I heard the bones pop and I felt my paws hit the ground.

" so where should we run?" I question. It took her a while to reply

" Can we just go anywhere?, i always hate going to a certian place. I just want to go where ever" she replide. I agreed and gave her some control. "take the lead" I said. 

She took off running and I finally let her take complete control, I just wanted to relax and enjoy the run. She gave out a long howl, " this is amazing." She laughed. I agreed

After we ran Farther I smelt lillys and water. " lets go follow the sound of the water." I suggested. She didn't reply but I felt her turn the way the water was coming from. It took about 10 minuts until we finally reached the stream. I looked up and saw a waterfall. "Omg it's beautiful". We said at the same time.

I laughed, we are to much like each other maybe thats why the moon goddness paired us together. we walked around the lake and laid down once we found a nice rock to rest on in the sun. I closed my eyes and I soon drifted off into a nice slumber.

~~~~~

 " Run! RUNNN! "  A Dark brown wolf that jumped out of the woods yelled. I was quickly on my feet and let out a startled yelp. "Whats going on?, Who are you?, What do I have to run from?" I panicked before he could say anything a pack of wolfs jumped out of the woods and one of them snapped his neck , they didn't smell like regulare wolves / or rouge though. they had a more mysterious rotten smell to them. I quickly took off into a random direction, not caring where I was going as long as I get away. Before I could get far a Jet black wolf jumped on my snarling his teeth and put his mouth around my neck.......

I quickly shot up from the rock I was on and Let out a loud growl and got into a fighting stance. Once I realized it was just a dream I layed back down and took deep breaths to calm my racing heart. 

Maybe we should go now" Heaven said, she sounded like she was unsure about something. 

" why? whats wrong?" I qeustioned. 

" that !" she said, just as she finished a pack of wolves from like my dream came running out of the forest, except that there wasn't a jet black or brown wolf. 

I got up and let out a loud growl "what do we do? " I panicked

" RUNN!!!" she shouted. With that we took off running. I heard there paws hitting the ground behind me. I took a look back to see how far away they were. While I was doing that a wolf jumped infront of me and shoved me into a tree. Ouch...  This only angered Heaven and suddenly I wasn't in control anymore.

Everything went by in a blur. And then she finnally gave me my control back. I looked around and saw blood everywhere but no bodies. " what happend? " I asked.

" don't ask qeustions right now, we gotta get back" she said quickly.

I did as I was told and  we were finally on out way home.

~~~~~~~

I stepped into the house once I got my clothes on and made my way to the kitchen. I saw Owen looking at papers " sup?" I said while walking to the cupboard and grabbed a glass filling it with  water. He looked up at me and sniffed the air " helping Derek with pack work, why do you smell like wolves?"

" Maybe cuz im a wolf " I said giving him a duhh look. he chuckled and shook his head " No really, you smell like other wolves from a diffrent pack" 

I frozed there was no way I was gonna tell him I almost got attacked from another pack. He would surley go tell Derek and there would be no way he would let me go for a run alone again and I cant have anyone knowing about my wolf. " ohh that! I went on a run and I ran into regulare wolves and was rolling around with them". I said quickly.

" Oh okay well I hope you had fun " He smiled. Yess he bought it, I started to fist pump the air and doign little dances.

Owen cleared his throat " Um what are you doing?" I stopped mid way through my hundreth fist pump " Oh you know showing you how much fun I had" He just shooked his head at me " guhh you so weird" he laughed and got up walking away. well that was rude, he dosent even say bye or ask if i wanted anything.

I stomped my foot and followed him. " Heyy you dont even ask if I want anything?" I said in a pretend hurt tone and made my bottoum lip tremble and eyes water. He stopped in his tracks and turned around, Once he saw my his face went soft and he quickly ran to me pulling me in a hug " Shit, im sorry, don't cry i'll get you anything just please stop crying" he begged. I pulled away " really?" I asked? 

" Yess now please don't cry anymore, what do you want? he asked grabbing his keys " a Big bag of life saver M-Mints please" after I said that he ran out the door. Once I heard his truck pulled away I stopped my fake crying and smiled.

" Bruvoo" I look up to see Derek clapping with an amused face " you could really be an actor you know!" 

"yup" I replide and skipped away to the couch. I started to rub my hands together and made some weird evil face, well attempeted to " Now I just wait for mee mints" I laughed

Regret rejecting me?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara