Chapter 16

** Not edited**

Shayla's pov"

" I can't belive I agreed to this " I said shaking my head and started to dig through my closet. I've been in my room looking for something to wear to the party krissy bugged me to go to for about an hour. " How are you even supposed to dress? " I question, turning around to look at krissy.

she gave me a disapointed look " so I havent tought you anything huh" she said shaking her head and grabbed a few dresses off the rack and carried them out to my bed. " Here try these on"

I walked out to my room and took my robe off with my back to her, How about this black one?" I asked turning around holding it up.

She clapped her hands " Perfect, now go put it on and i'll do your hair and makeup"

I took the dress away from me so I could slip it over my head, I heard krissy gasp " what? " I asked after I got the dress on, Is there something on my face I asked turning towards the mirror.

" No.. when where you gonna tell me you got a tattoo?" She squield

I winced, she wasn't supposed to see that " OH, haha long story, lets just get ready otherwise will be late"

" You're telling me later missy, otherwise im gonna take your mints away" she huffed crossing her arms.

I nodded my head " yeah yeah, now come do my hair"

she moved over near me and grabbed my makeup and started doing my makeup, she then plugged the hair straightener in and turned towards me " so, now that we are waiting for the iron to heat up can you tell me when you got at a tattoo?"

I was about to tell her but before I could get a word out I got This headache, I put my hand to my head and was gonna try telling her again but whenever I tried getting a word out the headache got worse, " I umm thought it would make me look more badass" I lied

thats weird, the headache left when I told her the lie...maybe im getting sick, I just shrugged it off, " so when are we gonna leave?"

" Right now" she stood up, grabbing her purse and keys and headed to the door, I followed along. Once we got in the car she back out of the drive way " So are you planning on hocking up with someone tonight" she wiggled her eyebrows at me

I shrugged my shoulders even though I knew the awnser was no, I wasn't gonna do that to Riley, sure he's a jerk but i've heard how painful it is when your mate cheats, it's quite terriable I can tell you that by experiance.

We finally pulled up outside the bar, " is this an all werewolf one?" I asked getting out the car, the building was made out of black brickes and had the name of the place highlited in red,

Krissy shooked her head " no, but it's still really fun" she smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me to the doors, while we were walking we walked past a group of bikers who all started to wolf whistle, I gave them the bird and they all just laughed

we finally stopped infront of a guy who was staring at krissy, she let go of my hand and made her way over to the guy and gave him a hug " hey james" she smiled " this is my friend Shayla" she pointed at me.

" Hey shayla" he waved, I gave him a tiny wave back. This guy must be 5'6, he had short blond hair and cyristal blue eyes,

" so are we gonna go party or what?" I asked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHUG! CHUG!, CHUG!, I smiled at the crowd trying to drink all the alcohol, who ever knew people got excited watching someone else drink, when I was finished I handed the tube to someone else and turned to see Krissy with a ginormous grin on her face.