Chapter 28

Shayla pov://

I woke up feeling better then ever. I smiled and snuggled into the big pillow that was next not me. mmhh I need to ask the hospital where they get their pillows so I can get myself one.

I was just about to fall back asleep but was awoken by my pillow moving and trying to escape my arms. since when did pillows move?

I slowly peeled my eyes open to see what the pillow was and was meet by my smexy Mate. His hair was all over and his shirt was twisted but that didn't make him ugly, not at all if anything he looked better then ever but of course he's not going to know that.

" first You look ugly when you wake up " I lied " and second why were you sleeping with me? "

He rolled his eyes and gave me a smudged look.

" your obviously lying shay, I mean look at me this is my sexiest time of the day" he said while he ran a hand through his dark hair.

I crossed my arms " no I'm not, and you still didn't answer my question to as why you were in my bed "

He Laughed and stood up, " yes you are shay, you look down or away when you lie I've picked it up from watching you. not to be creepy or anything it's just from what I've seen when you were with your friends.. and I don't think you really want to know about the bed part? " He laughed while shaking his head... dam his laugh is amazing.

I shook his laugh out of my head and glared at him " yes I do want to know, you were in the same bed as me and I want to know why and I have the right to. if anything you could have slept in your own bed at the house"

He shrugged his shoulders " I guess your right, but I warned you " he sat In a chair and looked at me. I could tell he was trying to hold back a smirk that wanted to form on his lips.

" I went to get up last night after you fell asleep but you wouldn't let me go. and once I did get out of your grip you wouldn't stop calling my name in your sleep... you sounded like a little kid crying for your mother " he laughed

I felt my cheeks heat up. " I did not, your lying! "

He shook his head while trying to control his laughter " im sorry shay but I wont lie to you, never again "

I frowned and pulled my blanket above my head.. this is just great. I can't believe I would do this. I heard the door open and what sounded like the doctors voice. thank goodness she was here to stop this awkward embarrassing moment.

After a while I heard the door close and felt a bag drop on my bed. I looked up to see Riley standing above me and a smile across his face

" You get to go home today, now go get dressed I'm taking you on a date " he pointed to the bag on the bed.

I picked it up and looked at the outfit inside. it was a casual outfit not anything fancy. There was a pair of light blue shorts, a pastel pink tank top, white cardigan, sparkly sandals and jewelry like hope earrings, silver bracelets and a ring.

I looked up at him and gave him and a look. " since when did I agree to go on a date with you "

" You didn't have to agree because your going no matter what. now go get dressed because I have a surprise "

I wasn't happy with him at all right now for not asking me but I listened to him anyways and went into the bathroom and changed. once I opened the door he grabbed my hand and dragged me out to his car.

After driving for an hour I was getting bored. I didn't exactly like long car rides " Where are we going? " I asked

He didn't reply, he didn't have to because the answer was in front of me. He pulled up to a parking space and got out of the car to open my door. I took his hand and stepped out before making our way to the line.

" Why did you pick the zoo? " I laughed. I never thought he would choose to go to the zoo for the fist date. he just didn't look like the type of person.

He shrugged his shoulders " because you just got out of the hospital and i thought this would be fun but relaxing... why do you not like the zoo? We could we somewhere else " he looked worried for a second.

I laughed and shook my head. " no this is perfect, I just never thought you liked the zoo "

" I love animals " he blushed not wanting to admit it. this made me smile, it was cute how he blushed.

After paying he we went around to a few exhibits so far my favorite was the petting farm.

" Omg look at him " I said while looking at Riley.

He laughed " yeah he's cute isn't he "

I nodded and gave the baby goat another treat, I want to take him home so bad but sadly I have to leave him here. This made me frown.

I heard Riley clear his throat and I looked up. " there's one more exhibit I want to take you too before the zoo closes " he said,

He looked really excited for some reason and I wanted to know why. I got up and followed him. halfway to the area where they have animal shows he stopped and put a blindfold on me before continuing our way.

" Okay you can take off the blind fold now " he said excitedly.

Once I had it off my face I gasped. on the stage area was a little pony holding a little case in its mouth.. I know what you guys are thinking but to me it made me happy since horses are my favorite animal. ( I totally forgot she had a pet horse in this book.. opps x) I'll have to add a chapter with her in it again.. also her dog ) I walked up to it and took the case out of its mouth and opened it. inside was a little necklace of two wolfs howling.. one big wolf and one smaller one. the big one had an R for Riley and the smaller wolf had a S for me. I looked up at Riley and smiled "this is amazing thank you so much " I hugged him.

He hugged me back clasping the necklace around my neck and giving me a kiss on the lips.. I can honestly tell he's trying to be better and make things up to me.

A/N so what do you think of this chapter? I wrote it around 1 am on a school night and finished it the same night... like I said, I feel like I write better when I feel like it and when's it's late so I'm really proud of this chapter c: