Chapter 15

*** Not Edited***

Ohh my gured my legs hurt so much, never thought cross country would be this tiring....well it is, I only had to run 2.5 miles today and that wasn't even supossed to be bad. well heres something im gonna tell you... Never ever join unless you know you can run pretty long.

***************************************************************************************************************

Riley Pov:

I looked up from the papers I was working on "Come in" I called. One of my pack fighters came in panting.

" Sir we saw a wolf on our land, we almost got her but she escaped" He said looking nervouse

" what did she look like, and are you sure it wasn't just a wolf in our pack going on a run" I questioned leaning fowards on my elbows

" she was all white, and purple eyes... and thats what im not so sure about. you see she smelt like she was in the pack, but she had another smell to her. Im not quite sure" he said quickly

I just nodded " Okay, well I want more guards searching and if you see her again catch her this time, I dont care if you hurt her or bite off a limb, Just get her back".  He nodded and quickly left the room.

I closed my eyes and put my hands on my head rubbing me temples, Guhh this is killing me, I just want Shayla back.

Shayla's Pov: 

" Oh my guerd, thank you so much" I jumped off the couch running towards Owen and gave him a hug.

" yeah whatever" he grumbled " Just go eat your mints"

" I'll happily do that" I smiled and skipped to my room. once I was inside I locked my door and layed on my bed.

I was just about to pop another mint in my mouth but was stopped from this burning pain by my hip. I can't even explain how much it hurt, it was worse then contractions or your period. 

I let go of my mint and curled up in a ball clutching my hip and burried my head in a pillow to stop me from screaming. I felt warm tears run down my face and then my vision went blurry. and Before you know it everything went black.

I was wearing a really pretty white dress that went to mid thigh, I dont remember buying this? I thought, and why is everything all white. I spun around trying to find someone " Hello?" I called

" Hello Dear, Im the moon goddness. Now im pretty sure your wondering what your doing here and im gonna explain to you in a minute"

I nodded my head, impatiantly waiting for her to tell me, I mean it's pretty rude inturupting someone while they are eating there mints, I mean who would do that?.

I can't tell you everything right now but you're gonna have to be carefull about where you go, Theres alot of people looking for you. they won't know it's you unless you change into your wolf so you'll be fine there as long as you dont go far from the pack. But im also going to give you 2 powers" 

I gave her a confused look " Why do I need powers?"

She chuckled " They won't be that helpful right now but like how I was saying, your going to want to be careful when you change so im giving you a gift where you can change into anything, or animal so when you go for runs you wont have to be so worried about getting spotted but its still you and your wolf, another gift im giving you is a Tattoo by you hip. You just have to think of someone and you"ll know what there doing, like sleeping, walking, running etc... But your always gonna get your mates actions, whether you think of him or not." 

I just nodded and started tapping my foot " May I go back to my mints now" I said a little bit frusterated. She chuckled again and snapped her fingers and BOOM I was back in my room.

I quickly sat up and grabbed my bag of mints popping the one I dropped into my mouth, Guh that was a weird dream, I mean people would probably think I was crazy if i told them about it. I just shooked my head and got off the bed to my closet to change into PJ's.

I was just about to put on my shirt when I saw the wolf tattoo.... So that wasn't a dream? well only one way to know

I thought about Krissy because I know shes probably on a run right now, I looked Into the mirror and saw a brown wolf running, it looked peaceful. I smiled widly Omg this is awesome.... is the other gift real though,

 I just took off all my clothes and thought of a baby puppy cause those aren't big and mess my room up. I closed my eyes and pictured myself as a cute little white huskie puppy, I felt my hands turn into paws, and my bones snapped, when I opend them I saw tiny little paws. to make sure it wasnt just my wolf i decided to check in the closet mirrow

surprise, surprise I was the puppy I was thinking of. This is so cool I puppy barked

A/N: sorry this is short, i just have trouble thinking of stuff to type lol sorry, well yeah bye.. wuv yahh