Chapter 9

**NOT EDITED**
GUYS does anyone know how much one direction tickets are and shipping? I don't know how you find that stuff out but I want to know cause my sister is breaking my heart cause shes like obsessed with them and they arent playing in minnesota and she cant afford to buy the tickets. So I want to buy her the tickets and the drive to another state cause I have $600 and I hate seeing her upset.

*************************************

"KRISSY, HELP ME!"

"I'm trying but everything I show you, you keep rejecting".

"yeah like how my mate rejected me" I replied sarcastically. She rolled her eyes "stop being sarcastic. There's a reason why we are Doing all this.

"yeah, yeah. Keep going! The ceremony starts in 2 hours, I still need to take a shower, do my make up, and figure out what to do with my hair" I cried

She ignored me and went back to my closet and came back out a few minutes later with a arm full of dresses. " here look through these"

"how about this one?" I asked holding up a white dress.

"perfect! Now go take a shower and put it on".

"yes mam" I said doing the army looking hand thing. And walked off to the bathroom.

I closed the door, took my clothes off and stepped onto the shower and quickly washed my hair with peach smelling hair and body wash... Yup I got a new kind, I got sick of using cherry. After my shower I turned the water off and grabbed my fluffy towel and dried myself off and went to a cabinet and grabbed a clean pair of underwear. I have a little drawer that I keep undergarments in just in case I forgot them and someone was in my room. It's to awkward running out there while someone's there.

Once I put them on I slipped my dress on and walked back out to my room.
"OMG you look so pretty! Now come here and sit in that seat" she pointed to a chair in front of my mirror. I did as I was told and she immeditly grabbed a hair drier and started to blow dry my hair. After my hair was dry she took a hair straightener and straightened my hair then worked on my make up. An hour later it was time to go.

"OMG we forgot to find shoes!" I quickly jump off the bed into the closet down the little closet hall into the shoe closet with Krissy on my tail

"Oooo, what about these?" Krissy asked holding up a pair of white heels.

I agreed with the heels, and then quickly put on bracelets and hoop earrings. Once we got outside I saw a white limo waiting outside. I turned towards Krissy and shrieked "OMG, A FREKIN LIMO!?" I said excitedly and grabbed Krissy and started shaking her. "Yess, now chill women" she laughed.

Once we reached the limo a guy got out to open our doors for us. I politely thanked him and got in. I turned towards Krissy "so where are they having the ceremony at?" she shrugged " in the woods somewhere. We'll see once we get there" the rest of the way there we were blasting of mice & men, being me the horizon, and we came as romans.

Once we made it, we pulled into a feild. I looked around and saw HUNDREDS of people, some in wolf forms. There were ribbons and bollons in the trees, and tables filled with food and drinks. Once we got out of the car people immeditly looked our way and gave us polite waves or smiles. Derek was by us before we could even take a step " the ceremony will be at 4:30, that will give you 20 minutes to chat and do whatever then I'm gonna want you at the stage by the gigantic cake. There's no way you can miss it".

"okay"we replid at the same time and walked away. We walked around and chatted with people until there was an announcement that everyone was supposed to meet at the stage.

Once we got there Derek made me Stand with him in front. He started to say stuff and have me repeat, and then he got a cup and a knife and sliced his finger and let it drip into it. He then took my hand and sliced it and had it drip into it, "here drink this he said" I did as he was told. And then i heard the pack in my head congratulating me.

After that everyone went off to party and eat the cake. And when derek said it was gigantic he wasn't kidding. That thing must have been about 12 feet high and I can't even say how wide. I don't even know how they made it. But yeah that's what we did.