The Car.

*Cookie and Lucious are driving around to run errands, and things become steamy in the car*

Today was errand day. And that meant driving around, paying bills, buying food, and making various pit stops for Cookie and Lucious.

The black Mercedes drove steadily down the road, looking for Crate & Barrel to buy some home decor. Cookie sat looking down at her phone, her eyes glued to the screen but her expression bored.

"Lucious." She said. He turned to look at her momentarily before pulling into a parking lot of the store. "Yeah Cook?" He replied. She leaned over to show him decor pictures. "Look, I found another one. What do you think about this one?" She asked.

He shrugged. "It's alright. A little too bright." He said. She smacked her lips. "You always like the black stuff. Got our house looking like halloween." She said.

He chuckled. Then turning off the car and getting out. He opened the door for her on the other side, and they headed into the store together.

Lucious went up to a worker, telling them what decor they were looking for. Cookie stood examining it. "See this is the we said we were going to get. It's dark and it's light." Said Lucious.

"Is there anyway we can swap out certain items like the pillows?" Asked Cookie. They continued to shop, and order their furniture.

After they finished home shopping, they got back into the car. "Lucious find a Five Guys, I'm hungry.." she said. "What happened to your diet, babe? You said you weren't going to eat any red meat for a month." He said.

She turned to him and groaned. "I know, but I'm tired of eating so many green stuff. We're going grocery shopping later, I'll eat healthy stuff for the rest of the day." She said.

He sighed, grinning and beginning to search for the restaurant.

They pulled up at the drive through window, Cookie began to order. "Hi can I have a bacon cheeseburger- Damn baby..- a medium Cajun fry with a bacon cheese dog and...a water." She said.

"Lucious what do you want- Wait that's all for you??" He asked her. "Yeah I can save the hotdog for later." She said.

"I'll just eat some of yours. You never finish your fries." He said.

"You want to pull over somewhere to eat?" He asked her. She nodded.

Usually when they eat, they pull into an area with a nice view. There was a nearby forest preserve that many people went to when watching the sunset. It was currently the beginning of the evening.

They pulled into the empty lot of the forest preserve, right in front of the lake. "This reminds me of that lake we used to go to back in Philly." He told her.

She nodded as she started to get her food out of the bag. "Yeah I remember." She smiled. She placed a fry into her mouth before grabbing the burger.

"That's a big ass burger, baby. You sure you can finish that?" He asked her. "Lucious, I always finish." She said.

He grinned at her, licking his lips. "Yeah I know you good at finishing." He chuckled. "Stop being nasty." She smirked, then winking at him before biting into the burger.