Dirty Submissive..

Lucious POV

I was at home laying on the couch and i saw cookie come downstairs to go into the basement. She was wearing a translucent robe and i saw her sexy ass body. "Ahh so she wants to tease daddy?" i said to myself before getting up. I went into the basement where she was and kissed her neck. She smiled and moaned turning around to face me. "Aww..look who's hungry" she said leaning in to me. I grabbed her arm and took her over to the couch and bent her over my knees. I lifted up her robe and gave her a rough slap on the ass making her jump. "What was that?" i asked her raising an eyebrow. "N-nothing" she replied. I gave her another hard smack. "Nothing what?" i asked smacking her again. "Nothing sir." she said biting her lip. "Good" i said rubbing her ass. I gave it a soft smack and rubbed my finger on her clit through her panties. She was wearing the pink ones i loved so much. She left wetness on my finger. Damn she better stop teasing daddy. I sat her up and picked her up taking her into the playroom. I stood her up and tied her in a starfish position facing towards me. I took off all her clothes staring at her body. I put a blind fold on her and get my horse riding crop. "You've been a really bad girl, you know that?" i asked her. "Yes sir...im sorry sir" she said nodding. I smiled and gently smacked her on the ass with the riding crop. I like this kinky side of cookie. "Show daddy how sorry you are" i said rubbing my finger on her clit. She moaned and wasn't supposed to. "What was that?" i asked sternly and stopped. She said nothing and i continued. I held my finger in front of her mouth and she spit. "Good girl" i said as i entered two fingers in. I started fingering her roughly and fast and i saw her trying her hardest not to moan. She finally couldn't keep it in and let out a loud one. I smacked her on her ass roughly and stopped. "Did i tell you to moan?" i said into her ear. "No daddy...im sorry.." she said shaking her head. I stuck two fingers in again and continued. She started squirming around and i held her in place. I saw her open up her mouth in pleasure. "Mm you like that?" i asked going faster. "Im about to cum sir.." she whined out as i kept going. "Hold it." i said going faster. "Please daddy!" she moaned out as she got closer. "No...you can hold it" just as she was about to release i stopped. She stopped panting i slapped her ass. She jumped up a bit and i did it again. I put her leash on her and untied her and tied her in a different position. I tied her with her on her hands and knees and her eyes blindfolded. I walked over to her and put my finger in her mouth and she sucked it as if she was sucking me off. "Mm...good girl" i said grabbing her face after i took it out of her mouth. "You want the real thing baby girl?" i asked her sticking my finger back into her mouth. she nodded. "What was that?" i asked her grabbing her face roughly. "Please give it to me daddy" she said and i kissed her pulling away immediately. She whimpered and i smacked her ass. "Give you what?" i asked her fingering her ass from behind then smacking it roughly and gasped lightly and bit her lip. "Please give me your cock sir" she pleaded as i fingered her. I took my finger out of her and put it in her mouth so she can taste herself. I unzipped my pants and held my cock in front of her face. I rubbed it in between her lips and smacked her in the face with it making her stick out her tongue. I rubbed it on her tongue and moaned lightly. She had a good mouth. "You want it?" i asked her. "Yes daddy" she said nodding and i shoved it in her mouth. I shoved it down her throat and held it there. I heard her gagging and slapped her ass. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and it dripped it her spit just the way i liked it. I shoved it back in and put my hand on my hips watching her work. I pulled her hair and watched her suck the tip. I shoved it down her throat again and left it there and pulled it out again leaving it covered and dripping in her spit. I let her do it on her own for awhile and she started deepthroating me taking me all the way down. "Mmm...good girl" i moaned out throwing my head back. I was about to cum and i yanked myself out of her mouth. She wimpered and stuck her tongue out. "You want daddy to cum in your mouth?" i asked jerking myself. "Yes sir please cum in my mouth" she pleaded. I held her head getting ready to release. "You gonna swallow daddy?" i asked her getting ready to release. "Yes daddy i want to swallow your cum" she said as i came all in her mouth and she sucked my tip. She opened her mouth when i was done showing me all of my load. "Swallow" i demanded her and i watched as my load slipped down her throat. "Mm...good girl" i told her walking around her going to the back of her body. "You were good today so you get rewarded" i told her as i licked on her clit. She moaned and i let her because she earned it. I sucked on her clit and tongue fucked her. She moaned louder and i got up sighing and smacking her ass. "This ass of yours is gonna get you in alot of trouble" i said rubbing my cock on her clit. "You want daddy's cock in your wet pussy?" i asked her. "Yes daddy please i want it..." she begged as i grabbed her hair. I entered her with a small amount of force and soon picked up the pace. "Mm...you know how daddy likes you tight" i moaned out pounding into her. "Ah!...thank you sir!" she cried out as i pounded harder. I fingered her ass hole and slapped her ass. I had my hand print left on her ass and the rest was a bright pretty red. I pounded more into her a little more and pulled out. I stuck 3 fingers in her and moved forcefully. She moaned louder. "Thank you so much daddy...yes daddy yes!" she moaned out as i sped up. "Im about to cum sir..." she told me and i slowed down a bit but was still at a swift pace. "You're gonna cum for daddy?" i asked her as she nodded. "Yess sir please may i cum daddy?" she asked me. "Cum." i told her as i moved my fingers faster. She moaned loudly a couple times and i heard her hold in a loud one and let it out. She came. It was alot too...just the way i liked it. "Thank you sir" she moaned out as i fingered the rest out of her. "Mm..look at you..." i said as i saw how much of her was covered on my fingers. I put my cum covered fingers into her mouth letting her lick it off. She licked my fingers clean and swallowed. "Thank you daddy" she moaned out. "If you're good next time you'll get rewarded again." i said kissing her deeply and pulling away fast. I went over and untied her. When she tried to get up she fell right back to the ground. I beat her so good she couldn't stand. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room. I laid her in bed while she was still completely naked and kissed her on the cheek. She fell asleep immediately. No one can know thus about us...

I know this was a bit wild but i know that this is stuff that most people want and love in cookie/taraji and lucious/terrence oneshots.

Tell me what book you want next! :)