Did You Know?

*The Lyon Family Is Playing A Game Of "Did You Know?" Together. (Non-Sexual.)*

3rd Person POV

The lyon family walked into their living room for a game of "Did you know?" that was suggested by Jamal. "Alright y'all this game is gonna be dope. Freda told me about it.." it said jamal as they sat down around their coffee table in the dining room. "Yeah I bet that felon told you a lot of things." said lucious. "Lucious shut up." announced cookie, aggravated. She had grown tired of him constantly picking fights with everyone. Lucious shot her a grin. "You know you love me, baby." he said to her. "Now who said that?" cookie said crossing her arms. Lucious then raised a confused eyebrow. "Oh lucious relax, you know i love you old head." she said, walking over to him and leaning down, placing a kiss onto his lips. "I would love you to sit upon your throne." he said, quickly turning her so that she was placed onto his lap. They chuckled together and she laid herself  back and they connected lips once again. "I love you." Lucious whispered to her dark velvet lips. He pecked them once again and she spoke. "Mm, I know you do. I love you too.." she whispered back as lucious grinned and cookie grabbed his face pulled his lips to hers and he cupped her face while they kissed. They were interrupted by Jamal clearing his throat. "C'mon man.." groaned hakeem. "Alright alright I'm sorry now let's play this damn game." said cookie. "Okay, so the object of the game is for each of us to take turns sharing something about someone or yourself. And since this is the lyon family, I'll need to make a couple adjustments to the rules." said jamal, shaking his head. "You can't say anything that will start a fight, wrongfully embarrass someone, or talk about the PAST." said jamal, making a face. "Okay." said cookie and lucious at the same time, putting their hands up in a surrendering manor. Lucious grabbing cookie by her waist and put his arms around her. "Okay, so me first. Did you know, that I was the one that broke mom's mirror in her room when we were younger. Not hakeem." said Jamal. "What! Boy I outta- relax baby it was a long time ago.." said lucious to cookie. "Shut up, I loved that mirror. It had a coral pink colored ring around it.." said cookie. Then it was andre' turn. "Hmm, did you know that I put Jamal up to doing it." said Andre chuckling. "Ooh!" shouted cookie angrily. Then it was hakeem. "Did you know that I have 37 different chains." he said. "Damn that's more necklaces than I have.." said cookie, crossing her arms and giving lucious the side eye. "Well baby when we go out shopping you don't say anything.." he said to her. She scoffed. "No, don't do that. Don't pout. Okay, okay fine I'll find a way to get you some." he said, pulling out his phone and going to Amazon to look at necklaces. "Ooh I like that one baby, and those.." she said pouting at the screen and he nodded. "Guys." said hakeem. "Okay continue with he damn game." she said. "It's you and dads turn ma.." said Andre. "Oh, okay well let's see. Did you know that your father has OCD?" cookie said. "Baby why did you tell them!" whined lucious. "It's okay baby I think it's cute.." she said kissing his cheek. "He does not.." said jamal shocked. "Yep he does..look." said cookie, getting up and going to a stand with a cabinet and opening it. She got a glass bowl and two types of M&M packets. She poured them both into the glass and mixed them. She then walked back up to lucious with them. "No! Baby please fix! Fix it!" lucious groaned uncomfortably. "Nope." she said. "Please baby please, they're not supposed to be like that I gotta fix them! It won't be right unless they're not fixed!" said lucious. The cubs were in shock. "Here you go baby.." said cookie giving him the bowl and he panted as he quickly started to organize them. "See? Told you. When we're at home alone, and I fix his dinner I have to make sure that no food is touching, or else he won't eat it, or he'll have me make a fresh plate. Or if one thing is 'out of place' in the house even if it isn't, he'll spend about 30 minutes trying to make it straight. If something isn't perfect he'll go nuts, and sometimes he gets out of line and I gotta slap his ass and remind him that I'm not one of his old hoes.." she said as lucious do is her organizing the M&Ms and let out a breath of relief. Cookie kissed his cheek and smiled. "Wow...I've never knew.." said jamal. "You didn't notice? Not once is anything out of place in here, he's always making sure his suits are a specific way, and his hair, he'll always put something back where he got it..it was ALWAYS obvious.." said cookie. Then it was lucious' turn. "Did you know that me a cookie do naked yoga. -shut the hell up fool why did you tell them that?" asked cookie. "You told them a bout my OCD.." said lucious. "You know what-" cookie said cutting herself off and mixing up the organized bowl of M&Me again. "No!" shouted lucious starting to fix them again. "Ugh, that's disgusting." said hakeem. "Shut up." said cookie. "You know..we might as well continue with you two.." said jamal chuckling. "Okay well..did you know me and lucious lost our virginity to each other at 15." cookie said. "Oh...my....god." said jamal putting his face in his hand. "Did you know that we made Andre that night." said lucious as he organized the M&Ms. "Well there goes my ability to sleep tonight." said Andre. "Did you know that cookie has a fear of heights." said lucious. "Did you know that lucious is afraid of clowns.." said cookie. "They're just weird okay?" said lucious. They went all night with the game...and had fun for the first time in awhile..

I Hope You Liked It!