Happy Birthday To Ya..

*It's cookies birthday and she expected everyone to show up to surprise her.*

3rd Person POV

Cookie walked into her house in an amazing mood for the first time in a long time. She expected everyone to be there to surprise her when she walked in. She Opened the dining room doors and was met with no one, but the devil himself sitting in a couch smiling at her. She walked in looking around and seeing the cake and gifts but no one else. "W-where is everyone?" she asked. "They said they couldn't make it..." said lucious getting up and walking towards her. She still didn't trust him and they still weren't together. She backed away before she could touch her. "So why would you show up?" she asked him. "Because I wanted to show you that I still care. We may not be together and we may not feel happy around each other but I don't want you to forget that I care." he said smiling and she shrugged and sat down at the dining room table and sighed as she opened up some champagne and he looked down at her smiling. "I got you something too. Well some things.." said lucious grinning and at that moment behind some more doors the sound of a piano started to play. Cookie froze and looked up at lucious. "Pfft I don't know why you're smiling at me like if I open those doors it's going to be Beyonce playing that piano..." said cookie chuckling. Lucious raised an eyebrow and cookies smile faded. "Do you mean.." she said and he grinned. She got up and started running to the door and he chased after her as they laughed. She opened the door and gasped. She was met with the best sight in the world. THE QUEEN B PLAYING THEIR PIANO IN THE FLESH! Cookie nearly fainted. "Oh my god!" shouted cookie jumping up and down in joy. Beyonce smiled at her as she began to sing. "May I have this dance?" asked lucious to cookie. (Play song). "You think you deserved that?" asked cookie crossing her arms and he smiled and she looked into his eyes and let him take her hand. He smiled as he stepped closer to her and put his arms around her waist. "We've been at eachothers throats these past weeks...what makes it such a difference now?" asked cookie sighing. "Because hakeem has been telling me some things...about how he knows from lola that you always say how much you miss me every night. How you always sleep with that stuffed bear I gave you on Valentine's day that you pretended to throw away. How you sometimes sleep in my old t-shirts and spray then with my old cologne before you sleep in them. How when you let Lola sleep in your room after she had a nightmare she said that you would be saying "I love you too lucious, please don't leave me.." in your sleep. Baby why do you act like you hate me when we're around each other but when you're alone you act like we're together again?" he asked her. Cookie froze and turned from embarrassment. She broke away from lucious and crossed her arms. He pulled her back to him and cupped her face. It looked as if she was about to cry. "I...I miss you.." she said crying a bit and her voice cracked and he kissed her forehead and then out of nowhere he pecked her lips. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked her. "I couldn't have you know that I wanted you back...I didn't want to feel like the vanurable one...you didn't want me so I had to act like I didn't want you back.." she said as he wiped a tear from her face. He put his forehead to hers. "I did want you...I still want you...I didn't want to seem vanurable either..especially after how I treated you.." he said to her and she looked up at him. He smiled at her and she grinned back. He leaned in and captured her lips deeply. He put his face in her neck and Beyonce smiled at them. Cookie whispered in his ear. (Play song audio..might have to scroll down a bit)

"I wouldn't mind going back to our wild days.." she whispered and his eyes widened. "I think you two might want some times alone.." said bey as she stopped playing and walked out. "Thanks so much for coming...it was amazing.." said cookie smiling at her. "No problem...me and blue might come by soon.." she said waving and cookie smiled. She shut the door and lucious looked into cookies eyes. He kissed her again and he kissed her neck and started to undress her. He picked her up and tossed her on the couch and crawled up to her between her legs. He took her dress off completely and took off his shirt and suit. He kissed her neck and down her chest as he kissed her right breast. He took off his pants and shoes. He entered her and rocked between her legs at a perfect pace. Cookie moaned and tossed her head back moaning his name. "Mm ah...I love you cooks.." moaned lucious. "I love you too lu. Ah! Ah! Mm lucious yes.." moaned cookie arching. He sped up his pace and they rocked the couch. He kissed her deeply and all of the urges he had for her went into every thrust. He gripped the head of the couch and went in even deeper. Cookie grabbed his face and kissed him deeper then ever before. "Lucious I love you.." she moaned as she panted against his lips. "I love you too cookie...you mean the world to me...I don't know what I was thinking.." he moaned kissing her neck. "This is the best birthday ever mm.." moaned cookie as she scratched up lucious back in pleasure. "Be mine again cooks.." he moaned in her ear. "Of course I will lucious...ah...mm.." she moaned as they panted and made love all night...best birthday ever..

Hey Guys I Hope You Enjoyed! tell Me What You Want Me To Write Next!