Love Making at Work..

-Taraji And Terrence At Work Filming-

3rd Person POV

Taraji and Terrence were at work and filming an empire scene. No one on earth knee about them secretly fooling around but them. They were filming a sex scene and making it look so real because to them it was. Terrence picked up taraji and tossed her on the bed as he kissed her. He gripped her ass and then they made out passionately. He kissed her neck and moved her to the top of the bed. He sucked on her neck as he secretly grinded her underneath the covers which wasn't in the scene. Taraji bit her lip and Terrence kissed her again. She started to feel moisture produce between her legs. After the scene lee grinned at them. "Good job guys. Take a 10 minute break.." he said and everyone walked off of set. "Terrence I know what you were trying to do.." said taraji as she walked back to her trailer. "What? I was just trying to make the scene believable.." he said gripping her ass and putting his face in her neck as she bit her lip and pulled away. "Stop Terry.." she said frowning. "Nope. Tj you know that ever since I met you I could hardly even contain my erection around you.." he said turning red and smiling at her. She smiled and hugged him. "Aww terry..." she said and he bit his lips behind her back and grabbed her ass as he moved her face making her kiss him. She chuckled and moved away turning away. "Baby come on please..." he said grabbed her by her waist. "We only got 10 minutes baby please come onn.." he whined as she rolled her eyes and grinned. She grabbed his hand and took him inside her trailer. She pushed him into the couch and smiled. "Only 10 minutes." she said biting her lip. She slowly got out of her dress and shoes as he undressed himself. She climbed on his lap and started to kiss him as he grabbed her ass and she rubbed her hand on his member through his pants. He moaned and started to take them off. She kissed him as he did it and he quickly got on his knees in front of her and leaned around to play with her ass. "Mmm..." he said biting it lightly. Taraji giggled and shook it. "Ooh baby yeah keep doing that.." he said quietlyas she smiled. He bit his lip and pulled down her panties. He started to finger her deeply and swiftfully from behind and she arched and her mouth dropped open. "Mm..that feels so good terry keep going..mm.." she moaned and he chuckled. He bent down and quickly sucked on her clit. He moved his tongue in crazy directions as she moaned uncontrollably. He stood up and rubbed his member in his boxers on her ass. "Mm fuck baby..." he moaned as he saw that his light grey boxers were bow a darker shade from the wetness if her entrance moving on him. He slapped her ass and pulled down his underwear. He rubbed his tip on her and moaned. "Mm terry don't tease.." she said and he slapped her ass and kissed her. He entered her and started thrusting. "Ah fuck! Ah terry yes!" she moaned and he tossed his head back. "Mm baby let me see you take it by yourself.  " he moaned and she started to grind him herself as he put his hands on her hips and just moaned and watched her. "Mmm baby yeah just like that.." he moaned. "Ah terry...ah...Mmm.." she moaned closing her eyes and biting her lip. He grabbed her sides and started to really pound her since they were running out of time. Taraji lifted up and he sucked and played with her nipples. He gently held one between his teeth and slowly pulled away making taraji moan and since in pleasure. "Mm! Terry I love you so much.." she moaned. "Ah...Tj I love you too..I always loved you." he moaned biting her ear. "Ah...ah terry keep going." she moaned as he pounded her. He deeply kissed her lips. "Mm don't stop baby I'm gonna cum baby please..." she whined. He tossed his head back and bit his lip. "Fuck baby I'm about to cum too..." he moaned. "Ah! Mm terry I'm so close..." she moaned as he went at a steady pace. "Shit! We got 30 seconds baby.." moaned Terrence ad he gripped her ass and speeded it as he pumped to see himself go in and out of her tight folds better. "Mm you're so tight!" he moaned. "Ah...ah! Terry I'm cumming! Ah fuck baby yes!" she moaned loudly and nearly screaming it. They didn't want to draw attention so he covered up tarajis mouth slightly as he cried in pleasure. Terrence came too and he sucked on her neck as he moaned. "Guys it's time to get back on set!" they heard lee shout. They were collapsed on top of each other panting. "Fuck...ah...let's head back.." Terrence moaned still inside of her..

Tell Me What Story You Want Next!