Lucious' Pet Snakes.

*Cookie Has To Feed Lucious' Pet Snake.*

3rd Person POV

Everyone loves animals, and everyone loves different kinds. Cookie liked dogs and cats, but something along the lines of exotic types for her would be pandas. Cookie LOVED pandas, especially the young. Ever since lucious took her and the family to an exotic zoo and she was given the opportunity to hold one, she's been hounding lucious to get her one since. She also loved kangaroo, and red panda foxes. (You Have Got To Search Those Up, They're So Cute.)

Now lucious lyon on the other hand didn't mind cats or dogs, but he favoured the absolute things that cookie dispised...

Reptiles, Aracnids (Scorpians, Spiders, Etc), And Insects.

Cookie couldn't stand not one of those things, but yet he has a room for them in the house, and he trudged cookie through it everyday, trying to get her to feed and interact with them, but yet he won't let her have a PANDA.

Cookie could've said no to him keeping them in the house, being in fear of them escaping and her finding one in the shower the next morning, but cookie loved him to much. She didn't mind turtles at all, in fact she slightly adored how they enjoyed interacting with owners, but lucious didn't want turtles, only the craziest shit you could find.

In that one room, lucious had scorpions, iguanas, lizards, chameleons, small crocodiles and alligators, geckos, komodo dragons, scorpions, spiders, hissing cockroaches, ants, beetles, praying mantis..and others cookie couldn't even remember...but she always hated the...

SNAKES

Cookie couldn't STAND snakes, and lucious had more than plenty. He had vipers, pythons, boa constricters, rattle snakes, smooth green snakes, king cobras, and the worst snake..an anaconda.

None of lucious' pets seemed to scare cookie as much as the snakes, even though she screamed when she saw any of them...

~~

Lucious wandered into the living room, and towards the couch cookie rested upon. "Baby, come to the room with me.." said lucious. "Unless it's not the bedroom, then I'm fine here." she replied. Lucious came and squared down next to her, facing her. "Come on baby, come with me. You've been in there before...nothing will happen to you. I promise." he said to her, showing her a slight grin. Cookie turned and looked directly into his eyes, and gazed away from the magazine she was reading. "Lucious, half of those animals in there are poisonous. I don't see why you continue to handle them the way you do, always letting them be all over you. I just can't do it lucious, I cry every time." cookie replied, shaking her head. Lucious sighed, and grabbed her hand. "Cooks, if you go in there this time, you can just look..as you normally decide to do." he told her. "If I go can I get a panda?" cookie asked him. "No cookie- well then forget it. You go ahead with those bugs and reptiles." cookie told him, moving her hand. Lucious smiled and stared at her. "You can get something else though..." he told her, licking his lips. "Can get that anytime." cookie replied. Lucious couldn't help but chuckle. "Come on...you've been in there multiple times cookie, what's so different about this time?" he asked her, confused. "Hmm, well let me think. Maybe I don't want to go in there anymore because last time you had me hold your big ass tarantula! And you put it on my while I was asleep and got mad because I knocked him onto the floor!" cookie said to him. "I had to put a cast on one of his legs too." said lucious. Cookie raised an eyebrow. "You put a cast...on your tarantula?" cookie asked. "You'll put a cast on a panda wouldn't you?" he asked cookie, causing her to roll her eyes. "Get away from me lucious." cookie replied, annoyed. Lucious groaned and kissed her cheek. "Baby please come on..." lucious said. Cookie groaned, and sat up. "FINE LUCIOUS!" she shouted at him. Lucious grabbed her hand, and led her in the direction of the room..

Once they arrived, cookie walked in slowly and disgusted, trying her best to avoid all of the creatures inside. Lucious always loved reptiles, and he's been dealing with them since he was in high school.

Cookie watched as the various creatures crawled around in their tanks and cages. The room was really large, it was the size of a small theater seating area. Cookie kept a warm grip onto his hand, as a screamed at the komodo dragon staring at her. The only thing that didn't bother cookie as much was the gecko and baby lizards. "Okay lucious I want to leave now.." cookie nervously said. "Relax my love. Nothings going to happen, they listen to me. I just have one thing I want you to do for me.." he told her. "Oh hell no! I already said I'm NOT doing anything! We would have been better off with a panda." cookie said. Lucious sighed. "Cookie, pandas are large and not easy to take care of. They mostly eat bamboo, and I'm not going all the way to Asia every week just to feed it once a day." he said to her. She crossed her arms and pouted. "I would go to Asia just to feed it.." she murmured like a child, and lucious kissed her cheek. "Baby, the only thing I want you to do it feed the viper.- THAT DANGEROUS ASS SNAKE?! NO!" shouted cookie. "Stop yelling baby you'll upset them..." said lucious. "You only have to give it a mouse- a-a live mouse?" cookie asked as lucious got a box from the cabinet underneath, filled with living baby mice. He nodded. "Noooooo!" she whined. Cookie actually had a soft spot for animals, she would cry her eyes out if they were to be hurt. "Baby it's what they eat.." said lucious. Cookie felt her eyes start to water, and lucious groaned. "Fine...just watch me do it then..okay?" lucious asked her and she sniffed and nodded. He opened the container, and he got out the viper snake. Cookie jumped back, and covered her mouth in fear. "Baby be careful...!" cookie said to him. "Relax baby I got this.." lucious said grinning. The snake wrapped himself around lucious' arm, and stuck his head out. Cookie became scared and took a step forward, causing the snake to hiss at her. "Bitch.." cookie said to it. "Did you really just call the snake a bitch? I don't think she likes you very much." lucious asked chuckled. "Yes. She's wrapping herself around you like she wants you to herself." cookie replied. "She's just trying to have a grip, cooks. Now look, you grab the mouse, and hold it in front of it's mouth, but a bit above it so you don't accidently get bitten since they launch out to catch their food.." he told her, instructing as he did so. "Why are you telling me? I won't be doing this any times soon." said cookie. "You're such a baby.." said lucious. The snake launched out and ate the mice, and cookie shrieked in sadness. "And there you go. Feed her about 4 for right now.." he said, doing so. He placed the viper back into it's tank, and then put the top back onto it and put the mice away. "See? Easy.." he said, turning to cookie. "Why do you like things like this?" was what cookie decided to ask. "I don't know..they're 'scary to the world' and so am I.." said lucious smiling. "Ha, you are NOT scary.." cookie laughed. Lucious walked up to her and grabbed her waist. "I can show you scary.." he said kissing her neck. She grinned and pulled away. "Lets wait until we get out of this room of horror.." said cookie. Lucious nodded and grabbed her hand, leading her out...

END

I Hope You Guys Enjoyed This. I'm Trying Not To Make ONLY Sexual One Shots, Some Need To Be Just Regular...