Chapter 19: Not Daddy's Girl

Start from the beginning

Y/N: "Noooooo you hush!" I say with my hands on my hips. Jimin rolls his eyes in an exaggerated, comical way. All three of us start laughing. 

Yohan: "It's ok. I'm not offended. Let me explain: It's a gimmick. This newly built area was planned to look bad on the outside, when in actuality it's a fancy area for posh people to pretend they are slumming it. There are fancy restaurants and clubs going all night." He explains with a very proud smile on his face.

Yohan: "Let me show you around." Using his head, he motions us to follow him. We follow along.

I am super impressed. This is the most amazing club ever. It looks like it will be exclusive. I'm friends with the owner and I still probably won't get in. (I giggle at my thoughts.)

I bet idol stars would come here to hang out. There are multiple bars, three levels, four separate VIP sections - I assume for the idol stars and rich business types.  Even the bathrooms are beautiful. He has outdone himself with this club. Our Yohan is extremely talented.

After showing us around the lounge, Yohan wanted us to try some food off the menu. We sit at one of the bars and had different foods brought over for us to try. This food is so fancy looking, I don't even know if I should eat it. It looks like a work of art! Jimin's mouth did "O".  After taking in the beauty on his plate, he inhaled the food. There is NO way he even tasted it.  Leaning on the bar with his elbows and leaning on his fists, Yohan creepily stared at us waiting for some feedback with his food.

Y/N: "This is delicious!" I put more in my mouth.  Jimin nodded in agreement. Yohan's face showed relief.  Then he did that baby clapping like a child. 

(NOTE: Like the baby clap below) 

(back to the story)

Jimin: "Now that I am finished, please tell me all about your new friend". He says in a mischievous tone. We both turn our attention to a blushing Yohan.

Y/N: "Oh wow, you are beet red. You must really be smitten. Tell us about him." I say with a look of anticipation while attempting to stuff more food in my mouth... but it was gone... Jimin ate it when I wasn't looking... geez.

Yohan: "Well... He treats me well. We have a lot in common, like dancing. He is extremely considerate. He is a mild gentle person. There are sooo many other things... this is just the tip of the iceberg.... He wants to get married. I think he is the one." He says all of this with a smile he tried to cover with his fingers. He looks like he is in dreamland.

Jimin: "Wow! Married!" Jimin screeches like a teenage girl.

Y/N: "Well tell us more... is he cute... what's his name... how you met... and wha-" I am interrupted by my phone ringing. Shoot.

Y/N: "I will be right back in a second." I step away from the boys who continue talking.

Y/N: "What do you need, father?" I say coldly and roll my eyes.