Payton dressed in a blue and black polo shirt and some nice fitted jeans. She had on some blue and white 1's. Her hair was pint up in a ponytail and she looked good.

Amarin dressed the same but with red and black polo shirt. Also the red and white 1's. Payton did her lace for her and did to know how to act. She had been saying "what lace" all night cause you couldn't tell it was a frontal.

"May we get a picture" the paparazzi asked as the two got closer to August dressing room.

"Sure" Payton said and the two stood side by side smiling for the camera.

Once they took the picture Meek Mill walked up on Payton hugging her and Amarin. They began having a conversation until Angel walked up beside Meek.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but can I talk to Payton for a minute" She asked pointing at Payton with a fake smile. The camera light flashed as the paparazzi continued taking pictures.

"Alright Pay and Amarin I'll see y'all at the give back right" Meek said and Payton smiled nodding her head yea.

"Yea big bro we'll be there" Amarin said he hugged the two before walking away.

"Thirty seconds" Payton said tapping her Rolex she purchased.

"Do she gotta be here, you know I just wanted it to be me and you" Angel said and Payton rolled her eyes.

"You walked up on us, she ain't gotta go nowhere and you down twenty five seconds shorty hurry up" Payton said motioning her hand in a rushing matter.

"Well I just wanted to let you know I'm still on August team and I ain't going nowhere" she said and Payton tilted her head to the side giving her a "ok and" look.

"Oh word, congrats I'll see you later than" she said going to walk off but Angel grabbed her causing her to step back and look her up and down.

"Yo don't touch her" Amarin said and angel rolled her eyes.

"Oh bitch shut up and go take care you kids you unfit ass mother" Angel tired at Amarin and Amarin looked at Payton who looked at her.

"Rule one, don't touch" Payton said holding up one finger.

"Rule two, don't talk about my kids bitch" Amarin said and Payton ducked down as Amarin fist connected with Angel jaw.

Payton moved out the way as the two began fighting and security rushed over trying to break it up. Angel pulled Amarin hair as Amarin sent punches to her lip. Amarin hits felt like fire as the two fell on the floor and before Amarin last punched could connect with her nose security pulled Amarin up off her.

"Yea bitch, talk yo shit now hoe, my kids got more than you will ever have bitch, broke begging hoe ass bitch" Amarin chump as the security carried her towards Payton.

Lights flashed as people recorded and took pictures. Some looked at Angel as her blood leaked on the floor from her nose and lip. Payton checked on Amarin as she stood infront of her.

"You bodied that bitch" Payton said high fiving her bestfriend.

"Fuck her" Amarin said as Payton fixed her hair for her.

As Payton fixed Amarin hair Angel some how got a lose from security. She charged towards Payton pulling Payton hair from behind. Quick reflect, Payton turned around throwing punches at Angel face. Hearing something pop Payton continues throwing punches.

Her hits were harder than Amarin so she hit with one good punch sending her to the floor. Payton was hits were like a bullet, it hurts as soon as it hits. Angel still was holding Payton's hair causing her to fall on top of her and Angel quickly regretted it. Payton showed no mercy to Angel face.