Business

Here goes hope you guys like it ;)

I emerge from the clear, crystal water slowly running my fingers through my dark, shaggy hair.

Slowly, I climb up the stairs pulling a towel around my sculpted waist.

Some people need coffee in the morning to wake them up, I need to skinny dip in my Olympic pool to wake up. It's quite refreshing. Oliver, my butler, strolls into the pool house with a silver platter placed on his palm.

"Good Morning young master, I bring forth your breakfast just as you asked."

I slip on my flip flops as I run my fingers through my hair once again,  before walking shirtless into my kitchen. Oliver follows close behind and places the tray on the counter.

"Thanks Oly," I smile biting into my nine grain bagel with low-fat cream chesse and lemon zest. Oliver nods and proceeds with caution, '' Young Master, if there isn't anything else you acquire at this moment, then I will excuse myself and give the master his privacy."

I nod my head confirming his statement. After a light breakfast, I ascend the stairs and enter my bathroom and run a hot bath with jasmine and lavender silk bath beads.

I quickly undress and relax as the hot water relaxed my tense muscles. A cold swim then a hot bath, this is different . Just as I closed my eyes and began to relax, my phone rings.

My eyes flash open immediately and I reach over to dry my hands and grab my phone dragging the green dot on the screen to the right.

Slightly irritated, I didn't even bother looking at the caller ID. "What?" I growled into the phone.

" Nikolass, cut the shit," a deeper voice replied from the receiving end. I immediately recognized that voice. My older brother, Vargas.

"Hello brother, how fortunate of you to call during this time." I sigh climbing out of the tub.

I snap my fingers and a maid scurried in to clean the bathroom.

Wrapping a towel around my waist, I enter my bedroom and sit on the edge of my bed.

The one day I don't have class or urgent business affairs don't appear I get a call which I'm 95 percent sure is about business.

Trust me, my older brother doesn't randomly call me out of the kindness of his heart.

I dress in a business casual tailored suit and put the call on speaker as I contemplate over which Rolex matches more with my dress shirt.

"Get your ass to Papa's office ASAP, he has some important business to be discussed in person. Oh, and brings Pizza Rolls." Vargus adds that last part softly.

I scoff and mock him, " Whatever happened to 'Pizza Rolls are for unprofessional dimwits - and kids'. Looks like you just categorized yourself." I chuckle buttoning my shirt and dabbing on a little Valentino Uomo colonge.

"I'll get you your damn Pizza Rolls dimwit." I say before hanging up the call. I grab my phone and wallet, leaving my NYC penthouse in the care of Oliver and my maids.

Walsh, my driver, pulls up and gets out of the limo to get the door for me. I nod my head and smile entering the limo.

Walsh climbs on seconds later."Where to young master?" "To my father's company, but first let's make a quick stop at the grocery store."

At the Meeting.....

"Wow son, you draw attention to yourself everywhere you go, huh?" Papa chuckles showing me his phone screen.