Chapter One Hundred

Start from the beginning

I held onto Liz so we wouldnt drift away from each other.

I tired not to panic infront of her but i wanted back on the boat and off the water.

I bit my lip as the boat made a U-turn to pick us up.

Even tho i wanted out of the water as soon as i could i helped Lizzy on the boat first.

Nash grabbed her hands to pull her up and i helped her up from the bottom. She stepped on my hands as i lifted her. I couldnt help but stare at her butt that just so happened to be right in front of my face.

---------

Karly's POV

Togther we all watched the orange sun set over the calm beach. The birds sqocked and the ocean blue waves made crashing sounds as they over lapped each other.

"I don't know whats more beautiful, this sun set or my wife" Hayes questioned.

"Shut up" i blushed as he flirted. I turned and he pressed his lips against mine.

"I love you" I whispered.

"I love you too"

I watched the last bit of sun fade away before the glowy moon came out. Soon we were looking at the bright stars and full moon.

When we walked back to our beach house we started a bomb fire. I changed into some leggings and a over sized sweat shirt. I grabbed the bug repellent spray and marshmallows for the fire.

A happy lump grew in my throat as Hayes walked outside with our kids. The happy lump came from the sight that Lia had on my old black Vans that i only wore once when i was 10 because i didn't want to ruin them.

Micky was wearing my favorite sweatshirt, the big grey Obey one that i had once stole from Cam.

"Where did you get these from?"i asked Hayes im amazement.

"Did you really think just because things were boxed up that i couldn't get in them, plus all those old clothes weren't doing anything but getting sadder locked away in that room" he smirked as he explained.

I sprayed down my kids and myself with the bug spray so i didn't have to hear them complain about mosquito bites.

We layed out blankets all over the grass and layed back on them. I captured a few pictures of the firey fire works that exploded in the dark sky.

Everytime a fire work blew someone would ohhhh or ahhhhh. The fireworks are so cool looking and fun, they all had different colors and shapes, some look like the sun or a flower, some even looked like peace signs.

When the fire works were over Taylor and Matt had this bright idea of setting up a bunch of tents for the kids to sleep in. This was definitely a night i would never forget.

"yeahhh!!" They all jumped up and down and cheered as their tents were pitched.

All of us adults sat around the warm fire as the kids ran inside and grabbed their stuff.

One by one i watched them walk outside with pillows, blankets, and sleeping bags. Once in a while one kid would come out with a flash light or a water bottle.

Only my son, Mickey, walked outside with only food. Instead of pillows he had bags of chips, instead of blankets he had a jerky, and some much more food.

"Seriously Michael" I called to him.

"What its all i need" he said as a granola bar fell out of his mouth, i shook my head laughing as he continued to carry his food to his tent.

After everyone setteled down or went to bed the rest of us sat around the fire in silence.

It was really relaxing to just watch the flames spark and crackle. I brushed threw Lia's long hair with my fingers, she started to daze off on my lap.

Every kid fell asleep then the party started.

Taylor and Cameron were telling dirty jokes, Hayes and Nash argued over things that happened ten years ago and Matt and Shawn fake sang.

Just like it used to be.

The time was now 1:32 am, the fire died down and everyone headed inside to go to sleep.

I walked up the stairs to our room with Hayes.

We both had the lingering smell of camp fire on us.

I crawled into bed and hid under the covers.

Hayes crawled in next to me.

"This is a fun trip" he cooed.

"It is, im glad we came" i agreed.

Silence filled the summery air for a few

"Hayes?" i broke the silence.

"Yes dear" he replied with his tired raspy voice.

"I love you" i whispered.

"I love you too" he repeated, i could tell he was tired.

"Hayes?" I said softly again.

"Yes dear" he replied again.

"Im pregnant"

♡♡♡☆☆☆☆THE END☆☆☆☆♡♡♡

WELCOME TO THE END....

Are you mad at me yet?

PLEASE READ IF U WANNA KNOW WANT HAPPENS NEXT!!!

There is a sequel called "the Grier's"