Chapter Ninty-Three

If you didn't catch on to Karly's kids names they were Taylor, Cameron, and Nashs middle names. Only one person guess her daughter Lia's name, it wasnt after Lia johnson it was the girl virsion of Matts middle name.

Karly's POV

Today was exactly two years since our old friend Peyton passed away, his twin brother Connor was coming from Indiana for the memorial and staying at our house.

(Idk if anyone remembers but i mentioned he had a twin in chapter Sixty-Six)

I started cleaning up the house, moping floors, vacuuming, dusting, and everything inbetween.

I started picking up the kids rooms.

It makes me sad sometimes being in my kids rooms because they all inharrited a room of the boy they were named after, being in their rooms brings back old memories.

Hamilton, age 12, is in Nashs old room where Hayes used to sleep on his air matress before i was sent to Michigan. Lia, age 9, has Matts old room which makes me feel odd about sometimes due to the night hayes and i caught matt and bailey getting it on in that room.

Alexander, age 15, took Cameron's room where i had spent many nights and memories, Cam was like my best friend growinh up. Michael, age 12, lives in Taylors old room, the room that i never went in often, i don't know why but thats the way it is.

Hayes and I took Hayes old room aka the room that was originally mine before he stole it. And my room? The one that used to be a storage room full of the boys old memories. Well that room is full of my memories, and just like how i was locked out of the room so are my kids.

They will never know i was adopted, they will never know hayes was my childhood crush, they will never know their uncles were famous internet stars, they will never know i dated hayes my whole life, they will never know i toured almost every state with Magcon, they will never know they live in the house that i grew up in with hayes, they will never know theyre named after their uncles, they will never know that i had a unusual life.

Im not trying to be a bad mother its just some of those things that you dont want your kids to know about.