Chapter Ten

Taylor's POV

Being the almost responsible dad I am I thought it was time to tell Karly about Magcon and Hayes and all them.

I peeped in her room trying to find her. Her bed was a mess. There were clothes on the floor and multiple cups of water in different places in her room.

I would tell her to clean it but my room doesn't look any better and Cameron and Matt's are pretty much the same too.

I kept looking for her since she wasn't in her room. I looked outside, in the living room, in everyone's bedroom but no sign.

Actually I couldn't find anyone.
I went down to the very last level of the house, the basement.

I skipped down the stairs and opened the door to find Matt, Nash, and Karly dancing and messing around.

"How come I wasn't invited to the party?" I joked.

"You were sleeping!" Karly said jumping around.

The song Pompeii was playing, I turned the music off and called everyone upstairs to the living room.

"Karly, I think it's time to tell you about the room upstairs"

I looked at the boys and they both nodded their heads.

*Flash Back To A Year Ago*
-Taylors POV-

The crowd of teenage girls screamed and clapped. Mahogany had a mix playing that she made.

Matt was making a vine while I danced with Jack J, Cameron, and Hayes. Shawn and Jack G ran around the room high high fiving girls.

Another successful show done.
We sat back at the hotel lounging around.

The door opened and in walked Bart, douche bag.

"It's over guys" Bart said counting the money in his hand.

"What are you talking about?" asked Nash

"It's over, you guys made enough money and no girl wants to watch you anymore. You're all going home tours over" he explained tucking the money in his back pocket.

"Take that back! we have millions of fans!" I snapped.

"We do too! lot's of girls want to watch us!" Cameron barked. His face was flushed red.

"Guess what? nobody cares kid, nobody wants to pay anymore" Bart snipped walking out of the room.

"Pack your bags you're all going home"

I almost punched him. I was raging on the inside. I looked at all my friend's faces that were dead in disappointment.

"What the actual fuck!" Nash yelled pushing a chair over.

"It's over Nash face it" Shawn sighed under his breath packing his guitar.

I couldn't believe Bart ruined this. He was ending our pride and joy. Magcon was all I have.

I sat in the chair with my head in my hands, trying not to blow up.

"He can't just end this!" Gilinsky said kicking the wall.

Bart walked back into the room.

"By the way, don't plan on us paying for your flight back home." He said peeking his head in the door.

"Can't we just use the money we made from tickets?" Hayes asked, Hayes was super young and didn't understand any of this.

"Yah about that, the money's mine" he said shutting the door.

Cameron lost it, he opened the door to chase down Bart.

Bart wasn't fast enough, Cameron tackled him. Of course Bart called security and Cameron got in trouble.

When I got home from Hell I opened my room and started kicking a box full of my merchandise, I threw it into the wall crying.

I walked into another room that had a 'Magcon' banner and ripped it off the wall.

*flash back ends*

"Then we all moved in here together and agreed we would never talk about Magcon, make another vine or YouTube video, or bring back the memory" I explained.

"Bart is a meanie!" Karly said hitting the coach, she is so cute when she upset.

Nash's POV

Taylor and I tried to get a hold of Carter, Jack, Jack, Shawn, Mahogany, and Aaron.
Trying to get the group back.   

Now that we revealed everything we started making more vines, youtube videos, and posting on Instagram.

We started wearing our T-shirts and sweatshirts.

Today I wore a 'Nashty' shirt to StarBucks. Taylor wore his Tye Dye 'Taylor Caniff' shirt. Matt wore a Cameron Dallas shirt that had the Cameron Dallas initials on it.

Karly wore the cutest thing. We dressed her up like us. We bought her a small pair of red Vans, black leggings, and we put a red Magcon sweatshirt on her. Taylor tied his red bandana around her head.

Being dressed the way we were obviously drew a lot of attention in the coffee shop and it felt amazing.

A/N

Say good bye to little 7 year old Karly.
She's gonna be 13 now and it's mostly gonna be her POV.