Chapter Ninty-Two

Karly's POV

Years have passed. Everyone's stories have changed. We all live scattered across The U.S. Most of us have families and are successful.
If you're wondering how we all turned out here's our stories.

Taylor; He's now 42, he still lives in Indiana with his wife, Jessica, and his four kids Ellie, Maria, Nicolas, and Ethan. I keep in touch with him a little mainly just to say Merry Christmas and Happy birthday. He works at a children's hospital and his wife is a professional college volleyball coach. It's kind of a thing where I grew up and the adoption kind of fated off.

Matt; Matt lives a happy life that any person with a heart like his should live. He lives happily in West Virginia with Bailey. They had one more kid, a baby girl named Reece. Reece is supposed to be close to the name Regan after their loss. Bailey volunteers at hospitals to help teen moms and mothers experiencing miscarriages and infant deaths. Matt pursued his dream of making others happy by reading to homeless kids, feeding homeless people, and helping the homeless find homes. I keep close contact with Matt.

Cameron; He's always been the oldest and older then the rest of them. He is divorced and has a girlfriend named Tiffany. He works part time at Starbucks and at Best Buy. I don't keep in touch with him much anymore but last I've heard from him he's not in the best place but he can still balance his life. He now lives in Texas with his roomate Justin Caylen.

Nash; Nash married his wife Bethany and his two sons Giovanni and Justin. He lives in North Carolina and plays football and does small acting gigs once in awhile. Nash calls every week to check on my family. Nash is very wealthy and sends my kids birthday and Christmas gifts. Nash took the name for 'best uncle' in my family.

And for me? 
Well I move back to California, lucky for me I was able to buy the house I grew up in. I live with my husband and four kids Alexander, Michael, Hamilton, and Lia. I've been married to my husband Hayes for a while now. Hayes works at a highschool and coaches the middle school football team and Varsity Lacrosse team.
As for me, I work at a hospital as a nurse and I help out at the adoption center on the weekends sharing my orphan story encouraging young kids with bright futures.

(Did anyone catch on to what I did for the kids names, can anyone guess the meanings behind all 4 names)

We have close family friends like Hailey from my grade school. Hailey? she married some guy named Jeff and had one kid names Tyler, after one kid she swore to never have kids again. Ironically she also moved to California only a few hours away from us. Speaking of grade school friends there was also Peyton. He passed away last year after fighting a strong 3 years of lung cancer, he is always in our prayers even if I had some break up issues with him, grudges can't last forever. We take care of his wife Linda and his son Brandon once in a while.