Chapter Four

Matt's POV

Taylor drove us home and I sat in the back with Karla to get to know her and make her feel welcomed.

"Wanna listen to music?" Taylor asked.

"Wanna listen to some music?" I asked Karla, I don't think she heard Taylor.

"Sure" she said In her soft voice.

Taylor turned on the radio and the song Royals came on. It was so cute she started singing along.

I pulled out my phone and made a vine.

I had the camera on me and Karla, she didn't know though because she was looking out the window singing.

I did a little laugh and she turned and noticed.

"Hey!" she said grabbing my hand giggling.

When we got home Cameron ran outside as soon as he saw Karla. Cameron loves kids you can really tell when he's around his cousins and Tristen.

Karla must have been scared of him because she ran behind me and hugged my legs tightly.

Cam bent down to her hight and introduced himself.

They had a small convo between my legs which was awkward for all of us.

Karla came out and gave Cameron a hug and he picked her up. The amount of comfort Karla was giving us was unreal. I did not expect her to be as outgoing.

Cameron held her in his arms and ran inside pretending to be a airplane. They were gonna be best friends by the end of the day.

Karla's POV

On the way home the boy named Taylor turned on the radio and my favorite song came on, Royals. They used to play that song all the time in the group home.

I noticed that Matt was video taping and I grabbed his hand to make him stop.

"Hey" I giggled pulling it alway from him. He started laughing and pulled his phone back. I blushed and looked back out the window thinking about Kyra.

When I got out of the car I saw the huge blue house, then another guy came running out of the house and he scared me.

I ran behind Matt and held him for protection. The boy introduced himself and he was really funny, he made funny noises and made a funny face, he said his name was Cameron.

I came out and gave him and hug. He lifted me up and pretended to be an airplane. I don't think he realized I'm not a baby, but it was still fun.

"Faster!" I yelled then he put me down on a counter in the kitchen and I stopped laughing because there was another boy cooking. How many boys were here? I looked around the room for any girls.

"Nash, this is Karla. Karla, this is Nash" cameron introduced us. I stared at Nash's bright blue eyes.

"Hello Karla!" Nash nodded.

I never heard that name before, so I didn't know how to say it, I tried my best to say it.

"Hi Nas" I under my breath, so nobody could hear. Cameron and the new boy started laughing, it was embarrassing. My first instinct was to crying from embarrassment.

"No, don't cry it's okay" Nash said patting my back. Trying to comfort me.

Cameron picked me up again and brought me to the living room where Taylor was bringing in my stuff.

Cameron put me down so he could pick up my suitcase and I followed him up the stairs.

"Here's your room" he said opening the door, It was much bigger than my room with Kyra.

"This is my room?!" I asked jumping onto the bed. Cameron got on the bed and started jumping with me. If I jumped on the bed in my old room Kyra would tell me to stop before I got caught.

Then someone walked in. I quickly sat down pretending I wasn't jumping before I got yelled at.

"Hey! what are you guys doing" Matt asked.

I hid my face. I was in trouble already.

"How dare you guys jump and not invite me!" Matt said sarcastically getting on my big queen sized bed.

We all jumped until Taylor came in.

"Why don't you guys go jump on the trampoline and not the bed" Taylor said picking me up off the bed, I held on to Taylor's back and he took us down stairs to the backyard. I've never been carried so much in my life. It made me feel important though.

"Wow!" I said looking around.

There was a pool, a trampoline, a fire pit. It was a huge backyard. This might not be so bad here.