Chapter Fourty-Six

Karly's POV

I didn't really know how to react to Bailey to be honest. I watched as she ran upstairs then I listed for the door to slam, and it did.

I thought I should probably go check on her and see if she's fine. I took my time walking up the stairs, giving Bailey some time.

I looked around the hall to see what door was shut, I knew automatically that she was in the bathroom due to the fact that nobody closes their bedroom door.

I hesitated to knock on the door.

"Bailey?" I said softly.

She swung the door open, she dabbed her eyes with a tissue. Her mascara ran down her face.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I'm scared" she cried.

••••

This only meant one thing, and I'm pretty sure you know what I'm talking about.

Bailey decided to go to the store and get a pregnancy test.

Bailey's POV

That morning I was supposed to start my period that didn't come. I ignored that and continued on and ended up throwing up.

I'm pretty sure this only means one thing. I'm scared out of my mind, what will Matt think if its positive.

"Are you sure you want to buy a test?" Karly asked.

"I'm sure" my voice cracked as I answered.

We walk inside the store and headed straight to the isle that had tests. I wanted to cry because of all the grossed out people that were staring at me in discust.

"What! quit staring, you act like you haven't been in this isle before" Karly yelled at a mom who was giving dirty looks and staring.

I tried to be quick and get out of the isle fast. I picked one up off the shelf and hid it behind my purse as we walked to the check out.

I slowly put the box of the lane, the lady looked at me concerned as she scanned it.

"God bless you child, don't get yourself into anymore messes after this" the cashier said handing me my bag with the test in it.

I ignored it all and drove back to Matt's house.

I wanted to get this done before Matt got home.

When we pulled into the drive way I noticed Taylor's car in the garage.

"Shit" I said under my breath.

"I got this" Karly cooed.

She led the way into the house. Matt came running to the door happy to see me.

"Hey babe!" he said grabbing me for a hug, as he hugged me I handed Karly the bag.

"What's in the bag?" he asked.

"Um it's nothing, just something I got from the store today" Karly said saving it.

Karly and I both ran up the stairs, Karly handed me the bag and I went into the bathroom.

Dear god I hope nothing goes wrong.

I took a deep breath and did what had to be done.

I looked into the mirror as I waited for the results to show up. What are my parents gonna think, what was Matt going to think, what was society gonna think.

I looked back down at the test to see...