Chapter Sixty-Nine

Lol chapter 69. I'm not editing this chapter so if there's misspelled words or grammar deal with it cuz this is 69.

Peyton's POV

"You probably wouldn't care" she said lacking in self confidence.

"No tell me more" I said interested in her life story.

"I want to know about the real Karly" I smiled.

"Well I was adopted when I was seven, I lived in California with Nash, Cameron, Matt, and my dad. My first day there I spliced my hand in a door. Later on I found out that my dad and his friends were internet sensations that traveled around doing meet and greets and shows with some other guys" she smiled.

Now I was really getting into it.

"Don't stop" I said encouraging her to finish.

"Well they ended up going on another tour bring me, at the time I had a broken leg from Hayes lacrosse game and I ended having a panic attack, that night Hayes and I got into a fight that tore us into pieces and Nash ended up getting us counciling. I started online school, Bailey and Matt had sex and Bailey got pregnant, Bailey moved into our house months later she had Noah and Regan, twins, but regan didn't make it due to her weak heart and know here I am" she giggled a cute little giggle.

"I feel like youre leaving something out" I said wanting more of her story.

Karlys POV

"I feel like you're leaving something out" he said.

"Nope" I lied, I had lefted out my birth dad and Michigan, I lefted out Hayes cheating, I lefted out Hayes and I's first kiss, a kiss is the furthest I've ever gone.

I tried to change the subject.

"How come you're here" I asked.

"I can just leave" he said getting up.

"No, I want you here" I said signaling him to sit back down.

"But why are you here for me, why not Hayes" I asked.

"Because I like you" he said blushing. Peyton knew Hayes and I were taking a break.

I stared into his soft face, his ocean eyes, light tan freckles, and dirty blond hair.

I leaned closer until his lips pressed against his. My eyes shut sending me into a different universe.

A universe I never went to with Hayes. After 6 seconds I pulled away throwing my head into my lap.

"Hayes is gonna kill me" I whined.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking" he said hitting himself in the head.

"I like you too" I whispered.

I was startled by the door opening.

I angry face stood in the door.

Hayes stood their with a sarcastic smile.

"I see you two are having fun" I said angrily.

"Hayes come on" I said said sighing.

"No it's over" he yelled slamming the door. I clinched my fist when he slammed it. I didn't even feel mad about Hayes because I could just barley see Hailey behind him and was I losing interest in Hayes?

I got up and locked the door before Hayes could come back in.

"I'm sorry about that" I apologized to Peyton. I really wish Hayes hadn't ruined the moment. Peyton got up from the bed and walked towards me and kissed me again.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked brushing his hair back with his fingers.
I started to think about what Hailey told me about if I wanted to make something work with guy I'd have to take it to another level plus I really liked Peyton.

"No, you're good" I said with butterflies in my stomach. Peyton pinned me against the door making his lips dance with mine. Everything felt so right that I started to forget about Hayes again.

Something in my mind went blank and I started pushing Peyton towards the bed. He flipped me over so that he was on top of me. We continued making out and I started to think of how much more experienced he was than me.

In this moment I didn't even care anymore. I felt his warm hand crawl up and shirt and unhook my bra. I didn't even think twice about taking my shirt completely off.

"Oh my" he smiled.

"Too much?" I asked nervously.

"Keep going" soon Peyton's shirt was on the floor and everything felt like a movie, but I was okay with it.